Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#51 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 9:04 PM
Sooo... you are trolling the trolls within a completely fabricated site? This trend, it scares me.

"Goonies never say die."
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 9:34 PM
Yeah. I'm seeing how long it takes me to get banned .
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 11:06 PM
nice idea, I thought of doing that, and name my account on it paganistguy or something like that to piss them off

Please be advised that a noticeable taste of blood is not part of any test protocol but is an unintended side effect of the Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grill, which may, in semi-rare cases, emancipate dental fillings, crowns, tooth enamel, and teeth.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hello2u08
nice idea, I thought of doing that, and name my account on it paganistguy or something like that to piss them off

It's fun, try it! .

EDIT

Got banned for saying:
Quote:
Who are you calling a pervert?

There is nothing up with being gay, actually I bet half of you are.

One of those pictures isn't even from The Sims.

This is what they say when I try to get on:
Quote:
You have been banned for the following reason:
being a retarded scottsman

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Scottsman??????? .
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#55 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hello2u08

Did you miss the bit about it being a spoof site? You're not going to piss them off, you're going to give them a lot of fun.
Scholar
#56 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 4:45 PM
*sighs*
I thought it was horrible when I thought it was real, and sickening and unfunny when I knew it was fake.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 5:42 PM
Landover *is* parody, not to be confused with Westboro
Quote: Originally posted by Robodl95
Yuck, they were going to protest a funeral in the area where 6 children burned to death in a fire. I'm glad that they didn't turn out. This is why I'm upset when people call all Muslims terrorists, there are plenty of Christian terrorists also (westburo, norway shooting, etc.) but certainly not all christians are terrorists.

Actually, surely you are confusing them with Westboro? Landover (and the other parody site I know, Eastboro) doesn't protest or anything like that, they simply come up with the most outrageous things to say, in the name of satire. Sure, some of them are better than others, but I bet they'd draw out actual Christian extremists who wouldn't know better... could be useful...

In the meantime, you can bet actual churches are highly upset with Landover. A seach for "landover baptist protest" uncovered this , among others links to organizations trying to get them shut down.
Test Subject
#58 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 5:51 PM
I hope not.. Might feel like hell but I STILL HAVE HOPE! :-)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#59 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 7:53 PM Last edited by maxon : 4th Oct 2011 at 8:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Jaguwar
In the meantime, you can bet actual churches are highly upset with Landover. A seach for "landover baptist protest" uncovered this , among others links to organizations trying to get them shut down.

Hah - really funny - good find. A site firmly against atheists who commit "anti-Christian hatecrimes", use underhanded tactics and confused a Virginian court (apparently). Anyway, a recent triumph over domain names makes a:

"precedent (which) will make the shutdown of Landover "Baptist" all the more likely in the coming months."
Posted in 2003.

Well, that worked out really well for them then.

Orr maybe that's another parody site. It's certainly silly enough.
Test Subject
#60 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 7:10 PM
Wow I half-amused, half-scared. I don't know people could be this strange. It's creepy
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 7:25 PM
Wow, that is just disgusting! The Jesus I grew up learning about never preached messages like I just read in that hateful thread. Sickening!
Mad Poster
#62 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaguwar

Ha ha, that site has an 'unusual' review of the game 'Portal'. Apparently 'Portal' consists of "oppressive proselytizing of crazy Atheist theology" where you are guided through the game by a female voice named "Gladys" (looks like they weren't able to grasp that the name is actually GladOS) who is a "a not-very-subtle mockery of God":

http://objectiveministries.org/zoun...ing.html#portal

Their reviews of a few other games on that same page, such as 'Doom' (quite hilarious review!), are pretty entertaining too.

EDIT: Oh, they disapprove of 'Spore' too, for teaching children to believe in Darwinism. They seem to have left The Sims alone, though!
Inventor
#63 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 7:55 PM
I like their review of Tetris better.

http://objectiveministries.org/zoun...ing.html#tetris

"This fatalistic aspect of the game should come as no surprise since it was originally created in 1985 in the Soviet Union, where the Atheist government taught everyone that there is nothing but a bleak, pointless existence followed by death with no chance for Salvation. It is claimed that the word "tetris" comes from the game pieces all being made of four blocks. In reality, the game was named in mockery of the Trinity by adding a forth hypostasis, the Communist State, to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost."

Ha... what?

"Goonies never say die."
Test Subject
#64 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GigaRevival
I like their review of Tetris better.

Me too
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 11:23 PM
there are two little achievement things that made me laugh
1. a pair of boxing gloves. The achievement name: Punched the most queers
2. a picture of a jesus smiley. The achievement name: friend of jesus
Only people who have heard the song wwill get the second one

Please be advised that a noticeable taste of blood is not part of any test protocol but is an unintended side effect of the Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grill, which may, in semi-rare cases, emancipate dental fillings, crowns, tooth enamel, and teeth.
Page 3 of 3