Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 12:56 AM Last edited by Vetrousa : 2nd Sep 2016 at 3:32 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Supernatural, Seasons
Default Recovering overwritten save?
I'm somewhat frantic right now. I realized earlier that I have a corrupter save after I had already deleted almost my entire Sims 3 folder to start over-- Including the save backup. Is there anything I could do to get my save back to a non-corrupted state? I still have the save, just not the backup.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
depends on what you mean "corrupted" and what are you trying to save.

For example, I had this done on multiple occasion where the world is corrupted but i want to save the sims and the lots. So I used NRAAS porter to save the sims and then I actually individually saved down every single lot in the world. Then I started a brand new game in the same world and replaced every lot, then port the sims back in.

I wasn't sure what it was, but I was able to copy my library from my old folder into my new and save my sims at least. As for the lots, that's mostly what I'm trying to save. Thanks much though, that's a really good idea. I'll try it.