Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 2:03 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How to stop Dresser from changes to inactives?
I've checked every menu through both the Computer and City Hall, and there simply seems to be no option to stop Dresser from making unwanted changes to inactive Sims.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 4:32 PM
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Dresser+Interactions

I think what you want is under "Rotations."
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 5:58 PM
Or are you talking about how Nraas Dresser will Check Outfits and sometimes add accessories/make-up/body hair to inactive sims?

When Nraas Dresser is checking outfits, it will randomly add those to Teens through Elders.

If that's the case, then you'll want to go to:
City Hall/Computer > Check Outfits > Accessories > Random Accessories > Allow Accessories by Age > click on all the ages allowed to disallow.

Same goes for Body Hair: Hair > Random Body Hair > Allow Body by Age
And Make-up: Makeup > Random Makeup > Allow Makeup by Age

If you want to disable the inital Check Outfit on inactive sims when loading a new neighbourhood, there is a tuning file for that.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 7:33 PM
Alright, thanks guys. I'll give it a shot.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )