Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Rideable Broom - Requested

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 778 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 60,484 Views
rebecah unfortunately passed away in Jan 2024. She was a profilic creator and will be missed by the whole community both here and at AffinitySims.
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 3rd May 2008 at 5:42 PM
Updated: 25th Oct 2008 at 5:29 PM - Updated to make it recolorable
Updated 07/02/08 NoEp Version I made some code changes and tested it in Life Stories and it works...it should work with base game but I can't guarantee this. Be sure you don't have the FreeTime version in your download directory, this would cause the NoEp version a conflict.

Updated 5/4/08 to make it recolorable and added a recolor. I added a NoEP version...the original give Entusiam for Nature. Please download the NoEP if you don't have Free Time. The Recolor will work with both versions.

This Ride-able broom was requested by Jozaem on MTS2.

The Wicked Ol' Witch is by mistyblue4 link to download her is
Here

Adults and Children are able to ride it.

They gain cleaning skills, fitness and fun when riding it.

I used an evil laugh for the Sims and a woosh sort of sound for the broom

Videos can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Y0_4IXY0o

and here the quailty after uploading didn't convert very good on this but you can hear the sound effects and get a general idea of how it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgt_iFJ-MAA

It is found under Knowledge/Misc for $500.

There are 4 files in the package please keep all 4 in your download directory.

When not being used it can lean against any wall and makes a nice deco item.

If you're not familiar with my rideable items...please note the will sometimes ride it backwards or sideways. You kind of have to play with the direction you place the broom.

Enjoy!

Recolor

Polygon Counts:
Face count is 264

Additional Credits:
Thanks to Jozaem for the request.