Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 7:08 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default Is there a way to extract (clone) hairstyles from already merged package file with s3oc?
My USB stick got corupted and I've lost 5 gb folder with separate unmerged hairstyles. I'm devastated as I couldn't find any method to fully restore files.However,I still got majority of my hairs merged in three huge packages and I wanted to know if there any possible way to extract hairdos one by one with s3oc? I used this program for the same purpose just with makeup ,and it worked. Sadly,I failed when I attempted to extract hairs. For some reason,whenever I checked ,,clone-include thumbnails'',as per usual,the process of copying never ended and when I finally ended it with task manager,the file which was being extracted reached nearly 2GB . Wtf? That hair was merely 5MB. Can someone englighten me here?Thx.