Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:35 AM
no, the camera angle was bad.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:36 AM
Also that guy Alistair looks a lot like Nathan Drake from Uncharted.

GTA V
Banned
Original Poster
#28 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:36 AM

Your mother.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:38 AM
I thought you said it was a guy. (that was low)

GTA V
Banned
Original Poster
#30 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:41 AM
*heavily Spartan-ized accent* Preparah!!! Forah!!! BATTLE!!!!!!!!!

Besides, your fictional crush is ugly. So ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. EVRA VON IS BEAUTIFUL.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:44 AM
At least Elena is based off of a real person! My friends look better than Evra Von...

Also, has it occured to you that we have officially taken over almost every thread, like no one else posts at all.

GTA V
Test Subject
#32 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:45 AM
Prince Caspian from Narnia :-)
Banned
Original Poster
#33 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:47 AM
NO one looks better than Evra Von... Except for... Matt Skiba?

And yes it *has* occurred to me, perhaps we should retreat to the Absolutely Off-Topic group so no one yells at us?
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:48 AM
Well noone's posting so who can yell?

GTA V
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:49 AM
I fall easier for book characters than movie/TV characters.
My current obsessions are Gale and Finnick from The Hunger Games. Panty droppers.
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:51 AM
I fell in love with Enzo from the art of racing in the rain, but hes a dog, and who doesn't love dogs....

GTA V
Banned
Original Poster
#37 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:53 AM
Evra Von is a panty dropper....

I *hate* dogs. Hate 'em.
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:59 AM
"gasps in disgust"

GTA V
Banned
Original Poster
#39 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 3:00 AM
Y'know what I like? Snake-boys. To quote the infamous AngryBunny, they're real panty droppers.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 3:03 AM
How can I be the only one who loves Alistair!? You people need to play Dragonage. You'll see how amazingly adorable he is

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 3:04 AM
He looks like Nathan Drake

GTA V
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Riptide651
He looks like Nathan Drake

A little bit I guess.... but he's a total sweetheart :lovestruc

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
Banned
Original Poster
#43 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 3:10 AM Last edited by 5M0K3 : 11th Nov 2011 at 4:31 AM.
TOTALLY COMPLETELY EDITING THIS COMMENT.

I am no longer obsessed with Matt Skiba. I mean, I still am, but you have my word there will be no more pictures of him in his underwears on MTS. But once I get my hands on some Pierre Bouvier pictures... Watchout.
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 3:38 AM
Holy Shit!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTA V
Scholar
#45 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alayaya
How can I be the only one who loves Alistair!? You people need to play Dragonage. You'll see how amazingly adorable he is

He's alright. I like his sense of humor, but the romance was a little bleh. He just talks about how beautiful your character is all the time. It just seems like kind of a shallow, one-sided affair.
Banned
#46 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:00 PM
Oaktree, he's been living in monastery all his life! You are too harsh for the poor virgin boy.
Alchemist
#47 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:19 PM
yes, but i will never admit to it offline.

or online.
you see nothing!

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Scholar
#48 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
Oaktree, he's been living in monastery all his life! You are too harsh for the poor virgin boy.

I'm aware of that fact, and I realize that it makes sense that he's smitten and falling over himself for his first love, while my Aeducan was a little cooler because she had had Gorim before. Still, it doesn't mean that it's a good relationship. IRL, if you're smitten by the beauty of your partner and not really paying attention to anything else, no matter how naive you are, you might want to rethink the relationship. Storybook romances don't tend to last. And I realize that I'm probably a weirdo for thinking about the realism of the relationship, but I just happen to like realism, particularly since the game does so well at dispelling certain other fairy tale qualities often found in fantasy.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 5:05 PM
I could name a few characters I've had crushes on. Sydney Losstarot from Vagrant Story (video game), Sanzo and Gojyo from Saiyuki (anime), Kain from Legacy of Kain (video game series) and Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7 compilation. I loved how they acted and treated others, how mysterious they were and their intelligence. Plus how charismatic a lot of them were.

On Alistair, he's kind of cute but I really couldn't stand him. I did love his arguments with Morigan, though.
Scholar
#50 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 8:40 PM
I believe there was another thread like this one that was deleted by the person who started it. I don't precisely remember the list I made on that one, but here are some fictional characters that I've been attracted to:

Tanis Half-Elven (Dragonlance)
Dr. McCoy (Star Trek)
Daniel Jackson (Stargate SG-1)
Aragorn (Lord of the Rings)
Jim (28 Days Later)
Giles (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Duncan [sort of; it's less a crush and more just affection] (Dragon Age: Origins)
Anders [His romance dialogue is so very corny, but I like what his character stands for, even if he makes a big mistake later in the game] (Dragon Age 2)

I generally like any combination of smart, rugged, and morally upright. There are few characters (or people, for that matter) that fall into all three categories, but I can dream.

I've also had a few girlcrushes, which is something I remember being brought up in the other thread. It's not that I've wanted to boink any of these characters, but I've found these characters very compelling:

Arilyn Moonblade (Songs and Swords Trilogy; Forgotten Realms)
Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl aka Oracle [my avatar!] (Batman)
Harley Quinn (as portrayed by Mia Sara on the Birds of Prey tv show)

This isn't the full list of either girls or guys that I've found interesting, but it's the list of those that most readily come to mind.
Page 2 of 10