Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#1601 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 5:02 PM

Newly engaged couple Lucas Agnarsson and Emma Owens dance the night away. Harrison's the only one not engaged in the dorm, but I think that'll be changing soon.

What with him taking care of the house and her striving for the top of her career, Emil and Sophie don't get romantic moments like this very often. Maybe that's why they're always all over each other at family gatherings. It's kinda cute~

Emil randomly rolled up a want to invite his older brother Connor over. As I watched the two of them catch up, I started feeling a bit sad and nostalgic. This is likely Connor's last rotation--his life bar is almost at the end--and he was the first baby born in this 'hood. I watched these two grow up together.
Well, for now, he can tell his little brother about how big his granddaughter is getting.

At their wedding, Gabriel (Connor's younger son--at least he got to be there for that!) and his new wife Genesis are the only ones to eat in their new dining room. Guess they wanted a little privacy and a break from Gabriel's ever-growing family.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1602 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 7:44 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 6:15 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly due to MYP issues
I sent one of my sims to the local health club and noticed this. I don't think she should be doing that in her condition.

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1603 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 5:18 PM

This is definitely one of my better pics. Little Nicole gets to be the first toddler in my game to use the long-awaited activity table, in the nursery her grandpa, great-uncles, daddy, and uncle started their lives in. And she loves it.

Connor survived another rotation, but his wife Cathy didn't. Here she is waving goodbye to her family...who sadly cannot see her and are more occupied with how stinky the dog is at the moment. They were all crying for the rest of the night, though.

The faces sims make while studying.

After three college-years of constantly rolling wants to ask someone on a date but never showing interest in anyone I suggested, Harrison's finally found the one for him. She's a dormie called Uma Raha (which sounds like actual Simlish, like her parents were the kind of people to name their child "Cherish" or "Tarmac") and the two of them are now engaged.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Mad Poster
#1604 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 6:18 PM
Students in this dorm are CONSTANTLY sneaking out and bringing home crap. That morning I noticed a beat up couch - in the street. This time I caught a guy come in the house with a little black garbage bag...he was so HAPPY! "Look guys, now we can BBQ inside!". And one guy may be thinking "Sweet!", and one in the back "It's gold!". I left it there. There may be a fire.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#1605 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 2:24 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 12th Feb 2018 at 5:47 AM.
Rick Contrary and his little sister, Ruby.

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Link Ninja
#1606 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 6:10 AM
Default Another round of rando pics
1. Amelia Wellington thought dance class was just "okay" until this guy walked in.

2. Put away that drool
*squints* wow that guy has a nipple ring...must be really confidant

3. Amelia's older brother, Sawyer was eating take out at some college party. Bonded with this dude over lo mein.

4. Antoine Thackery is worried his younger sisters are gossiping about him, right in front of him. No shame...

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#1607 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 3:59 PM
Trying out this birthing posebox in my mini maternity hospital xx

************ Leah****************
See my Blog https://lolasimsposts.tumblr.com/
Mad Poster
#1608 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 4:11 PM
pants too tight?

He has NO chin, but somehow can smash food into his face...

He was abducted, and I guess the aliens tried to feed him - he came back with a bowl in his forehead. They also were unsuccessfull at getting him pregnant. But when the bowl was removed (it didn't even bleed!) it was still fresh and he ate it.

Forum Resident
#1609 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 10:14 PM
Romeo and Juliet on a date at the arcade

Circe Beaker and her and Loki's newborn baby girl Athena.

General Buzz dealing with his lonliness.

Puck Summerdream and Ripp Grunt are becoming fast friends.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1610 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 10:38 PM
Trying out the lighting mod I put in. Spookymuffin with tweaks done my Dicreasy.

"Something seems different this evening."

"Can we help you?" *random chick walks through the house* **Random chick who is pregnant but not wearing a pregnancy morph**

"Nah, I'm a cow and I had ta use ya bog" She really is/was a cow I married her in but she doesn't live here! **bad picture is really bad**
Also this is my primary/elementary school.

She gets away with it because she is awesome. Even has pale purple eyes. She walks into wherever she pleases sneaking around and doing whatever the heck she wants. Oh random dude is my simself hubby/my hubby.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#1611 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 5:08 PM

They say identical twins do everything in sync, but...this is a little ridiculous.

I love these little romantic moments. That's Harrison and Uma from the last post.

And, of course, nothing says romance like a spontaneous slow dance in the kitchen in silence. (I think Genesis is going to be...interesting.)

Connor decides there's no better way to spend his last day than with his little granddaughter. He finished teaching her to walk and taught her the nursery rhyme. (Which sounded quite nice in his old-geezer voice.)

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1612 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 9:29 PM
Lab Assistant
#1613 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 11:24 PM
I guess you could say Bottom is an optimist...

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Mad Poster
#1614 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 6:25 PM
The above is the reason I have a mod that stops that "notice". You could get the same "wonderful week" after the kitchen burns up, along with some family members.

Test Subject
#1616 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 12:07 PM
Two llama mascots showed up at the Science hobby lot and slap danced for hours.

Mad Poster
#1617 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 1:46 AM
I thought I posted this before...but since I can't FIND...
I like my teen-nanny hack, but the old ladies never kidnapped a baby..
The silly girl must have gone to the same nanny-school, dropping babies all over, deciding to watch TV when they had stinky diapers, etc, etc. So why did she take the baby? Well at least she DID bring it back: "Jeese, the nanny van wouldn't give me a ride back here, so I'll just drop the poopy baby outside and make a run for it. They'll never know"

Mad Poster
#1618 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 11:58 PM
I have NO idea what just happened...Oh yes!, the Military career vehicle just happened. o_0
It spawned among my sunflowers...
I went to *pick* it up thinking it was the CC car made by Cedrigo, but no..it was indeed the career one!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
#1619 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 12:56 PM
HELP! Light or dark?! I really can't decide!
Mad Poster
#1620 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 3:18 PM
Dark!!!!

Top Secret Researcher
#1621 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 7:07 PM
Thanks! XD Everyone I asked said dark. ^^
Mad Poster
#1622 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 7:22 PM
Look! A fork! For eating!
You're not from around here, are you.

Instructor
#1623 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 4:43 AM

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#1624 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 6:14 AM

Top Secret Researcher
#1625 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 1:55 AM

Future sisters-in-law Uma Raha and Holly Boyle share a look, as Uma leaves from a date and Holly arrives for one.

Nothing too special about this one, I just like the way it's composed. A little fun with the bubble machine. They wave Julia over, but she declines. She's expecting, after all. (I found out halfway through Holly's date that yes, she has the same swimsuit as Uma.)

At Harrison and Uma's wedding, his lady-relatives show that they're a true Minnesotan family, by continuing to sit around the table and chat long after the food is gone.

Later, the newlyweds share a tender kiss in the middle of all the chaos.

Page 65 of 120