Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 3:42 PM
Maybe you can follow this picture!!!! I hope you can!!! :D
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#102 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 6:40 PM
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your help!

I couldn't do the 'half sim/half human' picture because I couldn't find a good picture for it sorry.. she kind of smiles on every picture I have :/
Screenshots
Scholar
#103 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 4:12 AM
Looks very close. Good work! Eyes a little closer together and nasal bridge narrower. Maybe move the mouth up a bit and shorten the chin. From the side, there is no dip in the nose. It is more "hooked" or straight up and down.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 2:32 PM
I would:
- Decrease Eye Distance
- Very very slightly Decrease Nose Mass
- Move Bridge Rotate slightly to the right and perhaps move Bridge Depth to the left (To get her nose looking more straight/hooked as SimmyRN has said)
- I think mouth height is OK but I would maybe slightly increase Mouth Definition? Not sure about this one. Her lips look a bit too soft/full.
- If you have "Jawline Width" I would slightly decrease this to give her jawline more definition/make it look slimmer
Test Subject
#105 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 4:24 PM
I would change the eye shape a little, make them a bit more squinty. c;
I also think her lips are too high up on the face, I think you should move them down a little.
So far you're doing amazing, I see a strong likeness!
Test Subject
#106 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 5:56 AM
Default Download
I wonder how can I download her
Alchemist
#107 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BR0K3N
I wonder how can I download her

When the OP is finished and sumbitted the creation. For downloads - now I'm going to tell you a secret- there's this 'download' menu where you can select for which game (TS2/TS3) and what (Sims, houses etc.)
But shhh, it's secret.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!