Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by morphius1
I have Twallan's Woohooer, but I didn't know about the Kama Simtra. Nice indeed.
Thanks for the info, Dedreav053.

Happy to be of some help
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 6:07 AM
How you manage to make the active sims autonomously grab the passerby to get woohoo?
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 8:15 PM
I'm so excited to play this challenge! It'll be nice to play something besides the traditional legacy for a change, and it also gives me an excuse to play in Bridgeport again. I'll post pictures soon!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 11:14 PM Last edited by somethingelse : 10th Feb 2012 at 4:23 AM.
@celebriton
i havent figured it out either yet. i go to community lots, ask the intended client what they do for a living, if it isnt cop oriented, i have them "risky woohoo" (thankyou twallan) in any availiable place, usually an elevator lately. and if i see someone in a uniform, i'll buy an unneeded tree to penalise the kaching i'll have already likely have done. it's easier than family funds, which i have never done, so never learned the ins and outs.

i did want to ask why you dont think the crazy one ought to be adding to the genepool? in my experience the crazy ones would be best to add to the genepool in this scenario. they wouldnt be the best at remembering to take their birthcontrol pills. in fact, in my whorehouse (yep i went ahead and made it all politically incorrect) i have her risky woohoo every single time. she's paranoid and pockets her pills. all of them. they're the governments way of trying to control her...

ANYWAY... she's the one who will be taking care of any kids spawned too. her and the madame, who i made as an extra "girl" who fits the characteristics of #10 but i dont send her out. i keep her home keeping the girls happy and keeping the garden tended. all the girls are young adult, she's regular adult. she wants a wine cellar really bad. thats her lifetime wish. the botomless nectar cellar. that should classy up the joint...

*edit
i am SO gawdawfull butthurt. i went to carry on with my sim wrongness expecting them to be right where i left them, nice and saved in their house in bridgeport, and NO, no clue of their house. so i get panicked and go back to bridgeport so i can at least gawk at the wreckage or something... wait, all the whores i made are in the sim bin, but the HOUSE i spent forever on gone. ok, dont panic... you still got yer ho's. move on.

so i rebuilt. i deleted some families who were doubles of projects i was working on to try and be sure there was room, i rebuilt trying to use more sense about the layout (not sure i succeeded there, but whatever) and i was moving right along.

i decide for some perverse reason to see if the situation was going to happen again... you bet your sweet hinney it DID. now THAT house that i spent not as much of forever but it was kinda cooler is gone.

i'm starting to think the good people of bridgeport dont appreciate this kind of business in their not so humble town. i'd like to know whos toes i'm stepping on? is it lilly bochique? is it one of the vamps? i'd be willing to pay a protection fee guys... just stop comming in every time i shut down my computer with your pixel thugs and burning down my girls houses... they need to eat guys. give a girl a break.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by somethingelse
@celebriton
i havent figured it out either yet. i go to community lots, ask the intended client what they do for a living, if it isnt cop oriented, i have them "risky woohoo" (thankyou twallan) in any availiable place, usually an elevator lately. and if i see someone in a uniform, i'll buy an unneeded tree to penalise the kaching i'll have already likely have done. it's easier than family funds, which i have never done, so never learned the ins and outs.

i did want to ask why you dont think the crazy one ought to be adding to the genepool? in my experience the crazy ones would be best to add to the genepool in this scenario. they wouldnt be the best at remembering to take their birthcontrol pills. in fact, in my whorehouse (yep i went ahead and made it all politically incorrect) i have her risky woohoo every single time. she's paranoid and pockets her pills. all of them. they're the governments way of trying to control her...

ANYWAY... she's the one who will be taking care of any kids spawned too. her and the madame, who i made as an extra "girl" who fits the characteristics of #10 but i dont send her out. i keep her home keeping the girls happy and keeping the garden tended. all the girls are young adult, she's regular adult. she wants a wine cellar really bad. thats her lifetime wish. the botomless nectar cellar. that should classy up the joint...

*edit
i am SO gawdawfull butthurt. i went to carry on with my sim wrongness expecting them to be right where i left them, nice and saved in their house in bridgeport, and NO, no clue of their house. so i get panicked and go back to bridgeport so i can at least gawk at the wreckage or something... wait, all the whores i made are in the sim bin, but the HOUSE i spent forever on gone. ok, dont panic... you still got yer ho's. move on.

so i rebuilt. i deleted some families who were doubles of projects i was working on to try and be sure there was room, i rebuilt trying to use more sense about the layout (not sure i succeeded there, but whatever) and i was moving right along.

i decide for some perverse reason to see if the situation was going to happen again... you bet your sweet hinney it DID. now THAT house that i spent not as much of forever but it was kinda cooler is gone.

i'm starting to think the good people of bridgeport dont appreciate this kind of business in their not so humble town. i'd like to know whos toes i'm stepping on? is it lilly bochique? is it one of the vamps? i'd be willing to pay a protection fee guys... just stop comming in every time i shut down my computer with your pixel thugs and burning down my girls houses... they need to eat guys. give a girl a break.

Weird the houses were gone, I had a somewhat similar experience; except my brothel's saved game was corrupt for some reason and couldn't be opened. I too spent forever on the first house and it was going great until the corrupt save.
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 7:00 PM
Default Wow!
This challenge is definately one of my favorites! Playing it right now! One of my sims got flirty and great kisser and is now pregnant! c: Love it!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 4:30 AM
Since my Brothel challenge saved game was corrupt, I have now made four new girls. Their brothel is placed on the outskirts of Bridgeport. One of the girls found a bird on the lot, so I let her keep it. This time around I have made one of the four girls into the Madame of the house since she has the Neat and Natural Cook traits.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 3:30 AM
I have a male sim that I use for all my challenges (I did create another male sim and a female sim to assist in challenges that required more than one main sim), so I'd really like to incorporate him into this one as well and maybe have a two-male-one-female brothel. I'm thinking, if my male sims WooHoo with female clients it can be a "Try For Baby" option and if she gets pregnant, I can move the child in and not the mother. I also wouldn't rule out adoption. But with the one female sim, I think that could be enough to bring in the next generation.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 9:49 AM Last edited by somethingelse : 19th Feb 2012 at 5:50 AM.
ok, it HAS to be something about bridgeport. who woulda thought they'd have been so uppity there.

starting over AGAIN. same girls, in a lil bitty custom town i found on the exchange i'm almost positive. clientel sucks since i'm the only family there. there are some paparazi and a few other random townies i've seeh here and there, but the town really is teensy, only 3 residential lots so far, there's a lil room for me to make a few more, and i did made 1 for the whorehouse, so 4 residentials so far.

so far there's only been 1 woohoo for pay. bridgeport was SOOO much better money, but every time i saved, angry pixelated simmagers came and burnt the whorehouse down to the very ground and salted the earth so it was as if nothing had ever been there.

thats my story and i'm sticking to it.

i'll make notes on all the girls tomorrow and see if i cant make some progress

it may not all be bridgeport. after having the madam risky woohoo with every stranger i could find, then actually trying for a baby with a stranger, she came up preggers she could hear that biological clock a tickin dang it, so time comes to squirt out the baby, error after error after error. i never use the hospitals anyway, but the woman walked back and forth between the hospital and home like a dozen times! so i deleted the hospital, i never use the damn things anyway, and none of MY self respecting whores should be having their babies in the hospital, they're going to raise them in the basement as is... anyway, it looked like it was going to work, the pacifier popped up... nope, error after error after error..

i think i give up

i quit without saving, and i'm going to see if i cant get back to an earlier point and terminate her preggersness.

damnit
Field Researcher
#35 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 7:22 PM
oooh this looks fun! *laughs evily and head off to play sims*
Field Researcher
#36 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 11:57 PM
i keep getting

nraas woohooer
script error
madame chix
sacred spleen memorial hospital

so, since i have NO idea what all THAT sillyness means, i'm off to find that help thread everyone talks about but i can never seem to find.

either that, or i'll try to find twallan and ask him. is he a normal guy? do i gotta offer him babies for a bbq like one feels like they ought to pescado?
Field Researcher
#37 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 5:39 AM
ok I am having so much fun with this, at least my first one I admit on my sims mood im cheating my butt off but this is only trial for me and as long as I am enjoying myself mwahahahahahhahahaha.

I am currently in the process of typing up rules that take woohooer, mastercontroller*optional, and twallan's story progression into account. It might need to be edited again, but i'll post it here when Im done, with pictures of my whores.... oh i am having sooo much fun, right now they live off of two things, the woohooing and child support. thank you twallan for this story progression! lololol hmmm i have ignored my other games and my other challenges in favor of this today, maybe i should take a break.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zerhai
ok I am having so much fun with this, at least my first one I admit on my sims mood im cheating my butt off but this is only trial for me and as long as I am enjoying myself mwahahahahahhahahaha.

I am currently in the process of typing up rules that take woohooer, mastercontroller*optional, and twallan's story progression into account. It might need to be edited again, but i'll post it here when Im done, with pictures of my whores.... oh i am having sooo much fun, right now they live off of two things, the woohooing and child support. thank you twallan for this story progression! lololol hmmm i have ignored my other games and my other challenges in favor of this today, maybe i should take a break.

It's nice you brought up using the child support, I was wondering if that would be considered changing or not.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 6:37 PM
My Madame of the house has recruited a local girl in Bridgeport into the brothel.
Will post pictures when I finally decide on their outfits.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dedreav0531
It's nice you brought up using the child support, I was wondering if that would be considered changing or not.
well considering with the woohooer the whores make a whole lot less money than 1000 simoleans each woohoo... I think it balances out.... and i find it amusing the messages that show up when the other parent pays the child support, though you do have to deal with the quirk every once in a while they don't pay..... which i simply find amusing....
Field Researcher
#41 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 1:45 AM
well considering with the woohooer the whores make a whole lot less money than 1000 simoleans each woohoo... I think it balances out.... and i find it amusing the messages that show up when the other parent pays the child support, though you do have to deal with the quirk every once in a while they don't pay..... which i simply find amusing....

You can set the amount they get with the Woohooer, it's multiples, so you have would put 500 and your sim will get 1000.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 4:01 PM
You can set the amount they get with the Woohooer, it's multiples, so you have would put 500 and your sim will get 1000.
however 1000 is too much in my opinion, with that amount and 3-5 whores that could be done in no time at all, i prefer to keep the original setting, it keeps it a challenge
but thank you I will put that into the rules i am still typing up
Field Researcher
#43 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 6:45 PM
however 1000 is too much in my opinion, with that amount and 3-5 whores that could be done in no time at all, i prefer to keep the original setting, it keeps it a challenge
but thank you I will put that into the rules i am still typing up

I agree, I normally put a 200 multiple which would be 400 a woohoo, and with the Kama Simtra skill as it goes up your sim will get more than the amount you set.
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 8:25 PM
I tried this out a month or so ago, but didn't really get very far with it. It was definitely fun though, so I may continue it at some point :D
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 11:57 PM
I played this challenge for a while-it was good fun, but the kaching rule was way too easy, and my Sims had a lovely brothel after a couple of weeks. I loved my girls, though. (: I wanted a better life for them!

Instructor
#46 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 2:21 AM
If you want to make it more challenging, what I did is I used the mods Woohoor and Kama Simtra(Twallan's Mods from NRaas). The Kama Simtra lets you have actual "working sims" by allowing the sim to become a "professional"(prostitute) and get paid for every time the woohoo. The kama simtra mod has a option in it to set the pay the sim receives for the woohoo,

I think you have to gain Kamasimtra level up to 5-6 to be able to apply for a professional woojooer job.

I dunno how to gain that much level. I guess I have to read the manual of this mod.

Anyway since TS2 I love to make a brothel! I can play my brothel the whole day long. So much fun :lovestruc .
Too bad it's more difficult for TS3 to tweak the game that way. (TS2-Sexy Sims site has the mods for all kind of brothel-like. Soooooooooooooo much fun!)
Field Researcher
#47 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by little bee
I think you have to gain Kamasimtra level up to 5-6 to be able to apply for a professional woojooer job.

I dunno how to gain that much level. I guess I have to read the manual of this mod.

Anyway since TS2 I love to make a brothel! I can play my brothel the whole day long. So much fun :lovestruc .
Too bad it's more difficult for TS3 to tweak the game that way. (TS2-Sexy Sims site has the mods for all kind of brothel-like. Soooooooooooooo much fun!)

At level 1 you can apply for "professional"
Instructor
#48 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 7:25 PM
Whew, so far, this has been pretty tough!

My first mistake was starting the game in Riverview, apparently. The lot I chose was a bit on the outskirts, and no one ever, ever, goes past it. Even the mail carrier ran off when she (apparently) discovered it was a brothel.

I sent the girls out at night only to discover the town was completely deserted. I tried adding a couple of bars to the town to cultivate some nightlife. So far, they usually have one mixologist and one old man in them.

The next issue was getting the girls registered as "professionals". I wanted to do things right and use the WooHooer mod so they'd be paid appropriately based on their... skills. I set the payment multiplier to 100, so the newbie girls get $200 per conquest, which seems about right. I changed the skill level requirements so they only had to woohoo once to reach level one in Kama Simtra. Then I had them practice on each other, since they had no clients yet. That got them to level one so I could register them.

Unfortunately, two of them seemed to like it a bit too much and now they've got eyes for each other. I suppose that will erupt in a firestorm of jealousy when the real clients start rolling in.

My plans for the house were also much too ambitious. My original design included a huge, inviting, waiting room, but the girls have so little money, I keep making the house smaller just so they can buy working toilets and showers. And I've been playing TS2 lately, so I forgot what a nightmare of routing issues TS3 is. Seriously, does anyone in this game even understand how a door works?

Anyway...I'll keep at it. So far the life of Sim prostitutes is not as easy as I'd thought!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Glic2003
Whew, so far, this has been pretty tough!

My first mistake was starting the game in Riverview, apparently. The lot I chose was a bit on the outskirts, and no one ever, ever, goes past it. Even the mail carrier ran off when she (apparently) discovered it was a brothel.

I sent the girls out at night only to discover the town was completely deserted. I tried adding a couple of bars to the town to cultivate some nightlife. So far, they usually have one mixologist and one old man in them.

The next issue was getting the girls registered as "professionals". I wanted to do things right and use the WooHooer mod so they'd be paid appropriately based on their... skills. I set the payment multiplier to 100, so the newbie girls get $200 per conquest, which seems about right. I changed the skill level requirements so they only had to woohoo once to reach level one in Kama Simtra. Then I had them practice on each other, since they had no clients yet. That got them to level one so I could register them.

Unfortunately, two of them seemed to like it a bit too much and now they've got eyes for each other. I suppose that will erupt in a firestorm of jealousy when the real clients start rolling in.

My plans for the house were also much too ambitious. My original design included a huge, inviting, waiting room, but the girls have so little money, I keep making the house smaller just so they can buy working toilets and showers. And I've been playing TS2 lately, so I forgot what a nightmare of routing issues TS3 is. Seriously, does anyone in this game even understand how a door works?

Anyway...I'll keep at it. So far the life of Sim prostitutes is not as easy as I'd thought!

I had my girls practice on each other too lol. When using the woohooer the great thing is the sims wont get just if all you do is woohoo with another sim. All my girls are basically in love with each other.

For the brothel, I add one part at a time when they get enough money, just added a kinda lounge/dressing room for the girls. They all want a hot tub so I guess I'll make a pool area next.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 7:49 PM
Yes, the routing issue are horrid, ever since Pets update I think.
Page 2 of 9