Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 5:00 AM
the most recent "wtf" moment i had was when me and my other siblings where outside in front of our house and some cop came and said we need to keep it moving. we repeatedly told him we lived there but sooner or later he started threatning us saying we could be arrested but we kept arguing with him so he called for backup. then another car came and told the man we wern't doing anything wrong.

the whole time i'm thinking "wtf" like, why are you messin` with us. cops really must be boerd soemtimes.
Advertisement
#77 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 11:19 AM
Many years ago I was waiting outside of a shop for my mother, when a blonde woman I'd never seen before in my life came up to me and said "hello" I assumed she was going to ask me directions to something, but no, she asked after my family - by name, parents, grandparents, siblings, the lot. I just stood there like a total eejit staring at her. As a parting shot she said "tell your mother I was asking for her". Well I would, but who the flip are you?!

WTF?!

Many many years ago I had my own horse, who I kept at livery at a nearby riding school. One day another girl there started asking me questions about my mare (age, height, colour, breeding etc) - I answered her without giving it too much thought. Till she presented me with one of them forms that you get in papers/magazines for the For Sale section, all neatly filled out with my horse's details "all you need to do is put your name and phone number on it"

Um whut? Why is this girl going to advertise my horse for sale?! WTF?!?
Page 4 of 4