Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Enable "Rent Furnished Apartment" Outside of Debug Mode

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,245 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 119,894 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 14th Apr 2009 at 10:47 PM
Updated: 15th Apr 2009 at 1:57 AM
It always irritated me that you had to enter debug mode in order to rent a furnished apartment, and digging through the apartment door files did nothing for me. So, I delved into the AL objects.package file and found that, while the pie menu was in the actual door's files, it was being overwritten by a nearly identical one (except, with the Rent Furnished Apartment option present). All I did was set the option to show up on the regular pie menu, and so far, it's worked perfectly.

To install, just unzip and place in your Downloads folder. However, please keep in mind, this is a global mod, and will conflict with any other that modifies the Pie Menu Functions of the apartment door.

Seeing as how simple the change is, it shouldn't cause any problems, but if you notice any strange behavior after installing this hack, please let me know.

Additional Credits:
EAxis for the files, and SimPE to extract and modify them.