Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 10:13 AM
Default Boob morphs for hair
I hear so many saying "this hair has/doesn't have boob morphs", etc. But I wonder is it really morphs when the hair, which cascades over the chest, doesn't sink into boobs when using the chest slider? Or is it just boneassigments on the hair planes on that chest area that the mesh moves with those bones? If it's the first then how actually making boob morphs for the hair works?
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 1:11 PM
Both can cause this,
a morphslider:
Like a outfit a hair file also has one base mesh and 4 morphs(fat/fit/thin and pregnant)
Altho the morphs aren't used by the game, its data is stored in a slider file(Bgeo)
So when using one of the 4 sliders the basemesh will change into either fat/fit and thin(and normal)
Like with a outfit you have to make/edit the morphs aswell and with those morphs you build new slider files wich you can add to the package.(Tha boobs)
Best proggy for hair is Thaboobs or TSRW altho i do not know if Thaboobs is supporting sliderfiles.
TSRW will autogenerate the slider files when you import basemesh and morphs back into the WRK file.

a boneslider
If the basemesh isn't assigned with breastbones the hair will not move along with the breasts wich gives the same result