Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 3:54 PM Last edited by TashaRats : 24th Nov 2016 at 8:54 PM.
Solved - Help with SimPe - How to edit TXMT & Plugin View gone?
Sorry title is confusing but i have a few issues...
First i am recolouring/ Retexturing some old custom content as i want more wood colours. I am using Shastakiss's pirate woods because i love them. I have been able to sucessfully replace the wood with pirates ones and have seen them in game and they work. BUT on Shastakiss's page where she shares her wood textures she also mention the TXMT settings she uses and recommends for objects in her woods.
I click on the Material Definition (TXMT) and nothing comes up in any of the tabs, i can't find this:

My SimPE is just blank, I have tried googling and looking on MTS, i found guides for TXMT but i can't find mine in SimPE

This is also a major pain because if i click on anything else other than the TXTR (see image) the texture disappears from plugin view aswell! And i don't know how to get it back?

Am i being really dense or is something up with my SimPe? Any help would be apprieciated so much. :lovestruc
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 4:05 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 4:09 PM
Omg so it was just me being dense haha That worked and now i feel very silly.
Thank you so much :lovestruc