Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 7:15 AM
Default What is your favourite Pokemon?
My favourite pokemon is Umbreon. I prefer dark-type Pokemon over other types, with the exception being the electric-type.

My favourite legendary Pokemon is Raikou. As I said before in the above paragraph, electric-types and dark types are my favourite Pokemon types and I dark and electric type moves.

What is your favourite pokemon and favourite legendary pokemon

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 9:01 AM
My favorite is Serperior. [Sorry if the spelling isn't right.]
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th May 2014 at 11:08 PM
My favourite is Umbreon, it's the first pokemon I raised to level 100 and it's just so strong and beautiful.
I also love Delcatty and Ampharos.

My favourite legendary is probably Shaymin, it's adorable.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 1:18 AM
My Favorite pokemon is Charmander he is so adorable
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 4:05 AM
My favorite Pokémon is... drumroll please... Ralts!
Why? Because, when one of my best friends, my sister, and I were hanging out, my best friend was giving us some of her Pokémon cards because she wasn't really interested in it anymore. I liked Ralts because he looked like a cat. Kind of. If he turned his hat to the side. (We all were- and still are- obsessed with cats!) So I just pretended that Ralts did that. Yep. (I know, weird story.)
I also love Kirlia, Gardevoir, Gallade, and Espeon. (Ralts also is the reason I love Psychic types!)

Hello, I'm Anna! :) I like playing violin, writing, and simming of course!
my tumblr - starblasted muffin