Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Food Replicator XT

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 660 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 83,411 Views
Uploaded: 8th Nov 2010 at 3:23 PM
Updated: 7th Jul 2012 at 6:31 PM
Building on the highly successful Food Replicator comes the new and improved Food Replicator XT.

No longer do you have to go through the arduous process of cooking up your favourite recipes to replicate them because we've done all that for you!

Now you can simply download individual recipes directly from us at just $100 per recipe with unlimited subsequent usages!

New in v1.1: You can download all recipes at once for just $2000!

FIX FOR SHOWTIME COMING SOON - ETA June 1st

Ok, so that's my marketing over and done with... I did a bit of recolouration on the object but purely to make it stand out. you can buy it from the applicances/stoves section for $10,000. it memorises unlimited recipes and all are downloadable although if you want you can still store recipes you've made yourself.

For completeness, it will correctly show Vegetarian options if the Sim using it is a Veggie... showing "Organic" should also work although I didn't test that as I couldn't be bothered to create an Eco-friendly sim. v1.1 should also correctly handle vampires

Feedback on improvements or simply "it works" is always appreciated.

Providing you have your Sims 3 game fully up-to-date (I'm talking about the 1.22.9 base game patch) then it should work just spiffingly providing someone else's mod doesn't conflict or interfere with it.