Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 10:40 AM
Default On Valentine's Day, I gave her a present...
Valentine's Day has just passed.
I gave 99 roses to a woman who had been with me for 10 years. She is very excited and moved!!!!

IMG SOURCE

Here, I want to do an investigation.

1. Have you done something moving for a woman?
2. What is her reaction?

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 4:31 PM
I picked her up once when her knee gave out, and moved her to the couch.

Sims are better than us.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown

My kinda guy!

The sad (to some) thing is that I'm serious. Flowers are pretty, I get the sentiment behind them but I'd rather have someone who's willing to pick me up if I happen to fall.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
My kinda guy!

The sad (to some) thing is that I'm serious. Flowers are pretty, I get the sentiment behind them but I'd rather have someone who's willing to pick me up if I happen to fall.

I'd like a guy who can pick me up even if I haven't fallen. :D

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 11:15 PM
99 roses? Wouldn't even know what to do with them.

Gimme a nice dinner (home-made would be fine), some chocolate cake or any other dessert I like, and a movie night to top it off, and I'd be happy. No need for roses or jewelry here... In fact, if he'd brought me any of that I'd probably walk away, because he obviously didn't know me well enough. Last time I wore any jewelry (except for some obligatory stuff for a particular dress I have that doesn't work without it, which I prefer to wear less than one time a year), was close to 10 years ago, only barely voluntarily, for a photoshoot. I don't think I've ever bought a plant except for the odd fake one, and have a slight plant phobia (I don't like having anything to do with non-edible plants, except taking pictures of them).
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by edulofter
1. Have you done something moving for a woman?

I don't recall having done so, no.
Fentonparkninja does, but it's never something one can order up or have delivered.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown

You are so funny.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
99 roses? Wouldn't even know what to do with them.

Gimme a nice dinner (home-made would be fine), some chocolate cake or any other dessert I like, and a movie night to top it off, and I'd be happy. No need for roses or jewelry here... In fact, if he'd brought me any of that I'd probably walk away, because he obviously didn't know me well enough. Last time I wore any jewelry (except for some obligatory stuff for a particular dress I have that doesn't work without it, which I prefer to wear less than one time a year), was close to 10 years ago, only barely voluntarily, for a photoshoot. I don't think I've ever bought a plant except for the odd fake one, and have a slight plant phobia (I don't like having anything to do with non-edible plants, except taking pictures of them).

thanks for your suggestion. I think it is very helpful. Rose does not necessarily represent love, but companionship is the best confession.