Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#801 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 7:38 PM Last edited by sherrybookirk : 27th Jun 2018 at 9:17 PM.
My beautiful twins Brooklyn and Bronx I love Sims 2 babies.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#802 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 9:44 PM
Carlota Beja as a baby and then as a toddler, learning to walk, in her and her mother's apartment. Cute
Screenshots

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Mad Poster
#803 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 12:33 AM
The first four babies to grow to toddler in my BACC Fishers Island, which contains some clones of Drama Acres residents, a female clone of Nervous, and some brand-new CAS sims, who I was afraid I'd made too pretty. The first child, Sadie Hawkins (daughter of Harris and Neva Hawkins), however, has the Drama Acres look. The twins of Wanda Ivory and a garden club member (I forgot to suppress FreeTime templates, oh well; he seems to be the only one) give me pause. But the child of Drama Acres clone Lance Point and new CAS sim, the lovely May Knight, reassures me that Fishers Island is on the right track genetically. Attachments are labeled, so click to see who's who.
Screenshots

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#804 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 8:49 AM

Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#805 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 10:29 AM

Alexius, Alexio and Alexandros Goth are triplets. The twin girls just grew up and I got three toddlers to replace them. It's a crazy busy house right now and it for sure stresses me out at some points, but I'm hoping it'll all be worth it when they become older.

Jaxen Frost is one half of a set of twins, but I feel like he got the looks. He certainly looks like a little punk rocker already.
Lab Assistant
#806 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duvelina

Alexius, Alexio and Alexandros Goth are triplets. The twin girls just grew up and I got three toddlers to replace them. It's a crazy busy house right now and it for sure stresses me out at some points, but I'm hoping it'll all be worth it when they become older.

Jaxen Frost is one half of a set of twins, but I feel like he got the looks. He certainly looks like a little punk rocker already.

I can tell who their dad is! The lips are so much like dad's.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Lab Assistant
#807 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 6:18 AM
Toddlers and their household pet shenanigans!

Mad Poster
#808 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 1:49 PM
Mad Poster
#809 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 6:45 PM
Jane (Stacks) and Martin Ruben welcomed in quads! Winnie, Andrea, Kathy and Domanic.
They already have 4 children (Ezio, Remington, Marshall and Harriet). - Ezio and Remington are in college, Marshall (their only biological child bar the quads) will follow them soon. Harriet was adopted 2 rotations ago and became a teen the same day the quads were born. The house was already horribly cramped with the younger two living at home (being that their bedrooms are 2x3 rooms) so Jane, after managing the orphanage for several years, decided the best thing to do would be to put the quads up for adoption. I originally wanted them to go off in 2's, but sadly that didn't happen. All 4 have found loving homes though.

Kenji Bubbler, Etsu (Cho) and Ty Bubbler's second son. He's their first biological child, so I can't wait to see what he looks like when he becomes a toddler!

Fingal (brown hat) and Tadhg (grey hat) McGreggor are the newest editions to the neighbourhood!
They're twin sons of Hywel McGreggor (one of Leod McGreggor and Crystal Vu's twins) and his wife Suki (one of O'Mackey (Gabe & Patricia) quads)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#810 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:12 PM
Some early pictures of Lily and Aidan

Top Secret Researcher
#811 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 2:28 AM

Thought this was pretty cute--some stuck Z's made it look like Cyrus fell asleep in his dad's arms while being cuddled.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#812 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 9:49 PM
Ebony Swain, her father Erik and her daughter Heidi (named after her late mother, a dormie Erik met in college who passed away when Ebony was a toddler)

Another picture of Ebony and Heidi. The father, Rick Contrary, isn't in the picture (both literal and not )
Ebony has been in a wheelchair since mid-childhood, I haven't really decided why yet.

Too many females in the Swain household - Ebony has 2 step-sisters, Belladonna & Mona Dalton and half-sister Leia Swain. Erik also donated sperm to a friend, resulting in twin girls Elyse and Elyn. And I wonder why the gender ratio is out of wack again

Here's another female, Parker Smith. Daughter of Jack Smith (PoliTech and Jenny's younger son) and Chloe Parker

And another! Diana Burgundy. She's the daughter of Miranda Burgundy (was Capp, then Monty, then made up her own last name) and Samuel Cordial (Kimberly Cordial and Carlos Contender)
I'm hoping she'll grow into her face a little more when she ages up.

Mad Poster
#813 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 12:47 PM
Here's quite a few pics of Emerald Caliente's daughter Alicia. The father is Chaz Whippler.
Grandparents are Ashley Pitts and Dina Caliente (but raised by Nina... because Ashley is her husband. Ok.)

Thought the "climb" animation was cute

Field Researcher
#814 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 5:17 PM
Allison Pattle got her own cuddling material.

Her daddies didn't have time or energy for proper Halloween celebration, but they did put her in this outfit. She'll stay in it for a while, because cuteness.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#815 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 11:39 PM
Triplets Lisa, Julia and Jake

Top Secret Researcher
#816 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 1:07 AM
Tammy Norman daughter of Jeffrey & Jessica Norman

Screenshots

Field Researcher
#817 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 6:23 AM

Milo Panoski, son of Cola Panoski and late Caesar Rafferty. He won a genetic victory and is genius (batbox's "make me smart" fix) and has a charming personality of 10/9/9/0/0.
I expect him to take over the city like his father did.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#818 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 9:13 AM
One of my great regrets at having to wrap up Drama Acres is, that I will be unable to play Merlin Hawkins's son Peregrine, and his twin alien hybrid daughters Prairie and Savannah, as they grow up.

Check out those stats! Those faces! Moderation is for wimps!
Screenshots

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#819 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 11:59 AM
Is Drama Acres definitely dead then?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#820 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 6:58 PM
Clone them and have the family "move" to another neighborhood! You can't let those genes die out!
Mad Poster
#821 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 2:14 AM
The Hawkins' twins' birthday party crashed six times. Cooper and Ginger Hawkins's golden anniversary party plays through fine but then it crashes after everyone leaves. None of my other neighborhoods do this. This is the final rotation, though I will probably play the current pregnancies and babies till I see what they look like. And yes, I will be cloning them and putting them - somewhere. I don't know where yet.

And now, a few lingering looks at a few more Drama Acres toddlers.
Screenshots

Top Secret Researcher
#822 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 2:12 AM Last edited by fway : 4th Sep 2018 at 9:24 PM.
Tammy has a new brother, Jeremiah

Edit: Jeffrey and Jessica had another baby. His name is Christopher (Chris)

Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#823 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 1:17 AM

Nina and Dina got simultaneously pregnant by Donald Pleasant. He was there prior to the birth, but funny thing is, he jetted the moment they started the delivery process. It was hilarious. Until two sets of twins showed up. But they are all adorable.
Forum Resident
#824 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 6:50 AM
The OttomasTriplets: (Left to Right) Dory, Huey, Hilary.
Instructor
Page 33 of 42