Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
9 people viewing
Replies: 18340 (Who?), Viewed: 434172 times.
Page 734 of 734
Inventor
#18326 Old Today at 3:31 AM
@Lionqueen129, Yes; No Friends from Sales is by [Black_Spirit] here. I have all EPs/SPs and it works for me.

There's also a mod somewhere that makes it so you don't have to greet sims to perform sales interactions, too, if you really want to cut down on new relationships. I think Pescado makes that one.

New question: is there a way to fix this roof line (pic attached)?
Screenshots

"Enjoy the moment with all your might, whether it’s gloomy, whether it’s bright!"
Also known as Kelyns but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
Test Subject
#18327 Old Today at 3:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomknight
@Lionqueen129, Yes; No Friends from Sales is by [Black_Spirit] here. I have all EPs/SPs and it works for me.

There's also a mod somewhere that makes it so you don't have to greet sims to perform sales interactions, too, if you really want to cut down on new relationships. I think Pescado makes that one.

Thank you! 😊
Mad Poster
#18328 Old Today at 3:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomknight

hammer tool...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#18329 Old Today at 4:39 AM
The hammer tool will remove the wall along with the support. The only way to keep the perpendicular support from appearing is to match the roofs - lower the higher roof so that no wall appears. If you want to retain the height offset, experiment with using architectural details - or even non-architectural deco that can be made to look reasonably architectural - to obscure them.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#18330 Old Today at 5:16 AM
I deleted pieces like that quite often. Oh well.

Top Secret Researcher
#18331 Old Today at 6:02 AM
Who here uses Family Echo to keep track of their sims family tree? How does one go about sharin on a view only basis?
Forum Resident
#18332 Old Today at 7:02 AM
Does HoodReplace not transfer lots over from one neighborhood to the one you're replacing? Everything transfers fine except the lots. This is my 2nd time using this and I can't remember how I did it the first time.

what_makes_you_haha.mp3

SFS uploads

Top Secret Researcher
#18333 Old Today at 7:59 AM
@onayaW or for anyone who might be interested ... here is my information that I gathered on the Pleasantview families.
Pleasantview Family Tree in Google spreadsheet

Here are just a few pics from my Pleasantview Family Echo Trees. I did add to the Echo Family trees some sims that are mentioned in the others Sim games, but never fully decided if I was going to have them in my game and as such are not listed on the Google spreadsheet.

Sorry I don't know how to share the actual pages with view only (no access to edit :P), but should anyone wish to see ALL the trees I'd be more than happy to take pics of all of them.
Family Echo pic 1
Family Echo pic 2
Family Echo pic 3
Theorist
#18334 Old Today at 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primavera
Does HoodReplace not transfer lots over from one neighborhood to the one you're replacing? Everything transfers fine except the lots. This is my 2nd time using this and I can't remember how I did it the first time.

Sadly, not the lots, no. You will have to put them into the catalog and place them yourself.
Forum Resident
#18335 Old Today at 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aelflaed
Sadly, not the lots, no. You will have to put them into the catalog and place them yourself.

Aw man . I could've swore I done this once before, but my memory is slowly getting worse so don't take my word for it . Well that's good to know though, that way I can renovate these lots and stick them in the catalog and save them as packages.

what_makes_you_haha.mp3

SFS uploads

Mad Poster
#18336 Old Today at 1:27 PM
Yeah, I am pretty sure I read a tutorial/method..posted by Mootilda about replacing lots. Something about extracting the LTXT and STR. I even have them all in my folder named *For Hood* I even tried it, and it worked.
When i tried to find this post back, I got no luck..

Mad Poster
#18337 Old Today at 2:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
I deleted pieces like that quite often. Oh well.

Really? I've never succeeded. Maybe it takes a particularly light touch on the mouse and a precise placement of the sledgehammer. If so, we may as well keep trying till we get it right.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#18338 Old Today at 2:13 PM
Quote:
Yeah, I am pretty sure I read a tutorial/method..posted by Mootilda about replacing lots. Something about extracting the LTXT and STR. I even have them all in my folder named *For Hood* I even tried it, and it worked.
When i tried to find this post back, I got no luck..

I'm pretty sure I did that method too the first time. I'll have to try again later and see if it works out.

what_makes_you_haha.mp3

SFS uploads

Mad Poster
#18339 Old Today at 2:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primavera
I'm pretty sure I did that method too the first time. I'll have to try again later and see if it works out.

Oh it does work, if only i could retrieve that *how to* !

Forum Resident
#18340 Old Today at 2:42 PM
Quote:
Oh it does work, if only i could retrieve that *how to* !

I'll drink to that ! But not now because it's nearing 10 am and I decided not to sleep so I'm a bit leery and shouldn't be anywhere near machinery

what_makes_you_haha.mp3

SFS uploads

Field Researcher
#18341 Old Today at 3:41 PM
@Rosebine
@Primavera

Thanks to my very long and messy list of bookmarks, it it this one ? :
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...613#post2132613

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Past the point of no return,
No going back now,
Our passionplay is now begun.
Past thought of right or wrong, final question, how long have we wait before we're one?
~Andrew Loyd Webber (Phantom Of The Opera)

If curious, my Widespot+LGU+Bigg City
Page 734 of 734