Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2011 at 2:36 AM
Default Very new
Anyone interested in walking someone from start to finish? When I say start to finish I mean picking the program i need to make stuff and cloths and walking me through everything. I am new but a fast learner. It could be fun for someone who is up for a challenge. I would just like a chance to make things like other people do in the exchange. Thank you ... i dont know if you can private message or anything. I am new to this site as well. thanks
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 13th May 2011 at 8:43 AM
We have tutorials for that roxiemo. Take a look a few lines above where you started this new thread, it says tutorials!
If you have questions about the tutorials, you can post them there, and usually you will get very personal help and answers.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2011 at 8:24 PM
Thank you I started to look that the tutorial but after I downloaded the program i couldn't find it that is why i asked if someone could hellp :-)

Quote: Originally posted by Cocomama
We have tutorials for that roxiemo. Take a look a few lines above where you started this new thread, it says tutorials!
If you have questions about the tutorials, you can post them there, and usually you will get very personal help and answers.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 13th May 2011 at 9:50 PM
I think you need to look at your browser's preferences to find out where you downloaded the file to.
I've got mine set to desktop so they're easy to find, even if I don't install right away.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th May 2011 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lenglel
I think you need to look at your browser's preferences to find out where you downloaded the file to.
I've got mine set to desktop so they're easy to find, even if I don't install right away.

Well the exe went to my downloads but everytime i try to open it is says installing but i can never find it again.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 14th May 2011 at 2:48 AM
Okay, so you've installed it, and can't figure out where it is to open it. Just which program is it you're
trying to install? What OS are you using?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th May 2011 at 2:58 AM
I sent you a message. I dont know if I did it right though. let me know
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#8 Old 14th May 2011 at 11:04 AM
It's usually much better to ask questions on the forum rather than in PM, since firstly more people can see it and maybe help, and secondly that means that the answer is public for anyone else who has the same problem to see.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.