Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pale Collection

by Enayla Posted 10th Jan 2006 at 10:06 AM

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 184 Feedback Posts
Page 6 of 8
Test Subject
#126 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 8:41 PM
Scholar
#127 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:37 AM
Beautifully done!!!!!! These are amazing and look so real! You are a creative genious, and we are all lucky that you are so generous as well!:D
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#128 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 3:10 AM
i really love these skins! they look real but not too real if you know what i mean!
Test Subject
#129 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:52 PM
I love all of them great work! I love all of your work! <3

<*~Quod me nutrit me destruit~*>
Test Subject
#130 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:10 AM Last edited by dawncrow : 29th Jan 2006 at 4:24 AM. Reason: update
I only have University and I could still install at least the Fresh Summer one. Still working on the rest, though, so I may or may not be able to get those. Gorgeous! I've never been too big on downloading skintones, but you've made a believer of me.

Update: All of the skintones you've uploaded to this site (except Eerie, which is too bad because I really like it) work with only University installed.
Test Subject
#131 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:48 AM
Your skinning ability is inhuman! Don't ever stop. ^_~

THANK YOU MUCH!!
Test Subject
#132 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 7:48 PM
It is amazing!!!

www.actoresses.blog.onet.pl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#133 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 8:14 PM
fabulous job.
Field Researcher
#134 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:03 AM
Gorgeous skins! I'd promised myself that I wouldn't download anymore but when I saw yours I couldn't help myself. Especially after I'd gone to the site in your signature. I kid you not, I looked at EVERYTHING there in one sitting. You are an extremely talented artist and I love your style and the genre you paint in. If I ever get rich (hah!) I'll become a patron of the arts and commission tons of paintings from you for millions of dollars! lol
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by megsimple
the are wonderful...I wish they all would be anotomically correct though...non the less great job

I actually feel just the opposite... I mean, while I DO want nipples, I don't think full anatomically correct is necessary for my games, IMO 'topless' is no where near the same thing as 'full frontal nudity' and I just don't feel the latter is necessary.
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:25 PM
Just wondering..are the sims you used in the previews available for download? They are stunning.

Like my pictures? Check out the full sized art at http://makibird.deviantart.com
#137 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:12 PM
:insane: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG UR A GOD!!! o___________________o; these are so awsomely beautiful! me downloads it nowwwwwwwww!!!! thank joo!!!
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 9:42 PM
Oh my.. Your work is just beautiful..
Test Subject
#139 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 10:37 AM
Gorgeous... Just amazing. Can't wait to use these. <3
Test Subject
#140 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 2:48 AM
hey enayla can you just post the eye colors for like all expans or just reg. sims 2?

Great job by the way
Test Subject
#141 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 9:24 AM
Again, amazing work. Though I do echo the request for more realism "down under".

BTW, where do you get the hair meshes/skins for the females? I only know the white haired one is from XMSims. Help?

Xelas Winterdream
Supreme Master of Doing Things at the Rate of Planets Evolving Intelligent Lifeform
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by face123
I was all excited and forgot to read that it requires the expansion packs...

Right, which I don't understand why... skintones shouldn't... The only difference *I* can see is that she package them as Sims2Pack files... the others weren't... so why the change in method?
Test Subject
#143 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 5:09 PM
Oh, I love the Ghostly one.... All of your skins are always so beaustiful!
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 3:24 AM
OK These pale skins WILL work with only the original game, you just need to use the Multi-Sims2pack Installer (found here on Mod the Sims 2, it was made by one of the admin/moderators...) and you will be able to install them. I guess it has something to do with when the game packages stuff into a "sims2pack" it goes with what expansions you HAVE not which ones are actually needed for the content, unless there is actually a few things that do need Uni and Nightlife, but I see all the skintones now in my game...
#145 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 4:38 PM
Your Skintones are so beautiful! They remind my of top notch CG animation, like FF Advent Children! I love them! Thanks!
Test Subject
#146 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 4:13 AM
now i'm gonna have a hard time deciding which skintone to use! lol. aww, heck i'm still gonna download! LOL Really great job on these skintones. now if only my skin was as good as all my sims! LOL
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 5:34 AM
I am so in love with these skintones but for some reason they don't come out looking quite right in my game. Maybe it's just bodyshop or my less than stellar graphics card (geforce fx 5550) but they come out looking either too blue or a bit too green? It's such a shame because these are the most exquisite skintones I've ever seen and would LOVE to use them. Anyone else have this problem?
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JoyLuck18
I am so in love with these skintones but for some reason they don't come out looking quite right in my game. Maybe it's just bodyshop or my less than stellar graphics card (geforce fx 5550) but they come out looking either too blue or a bit too green? It's such a shame because these are the most exquisite skintones I've ever seen and would LOVE to use them. Anyone else have this problem?

It's probably your video card... her skins don't look near as good in my game than they do in her screenshots (though I still love 'em and use them), and I also note that when I created some T-shirts with the "Bettie Scouts of America" logo on them (can be found in the adult section here on MTS2), I had to have a friend get the screenshots for me, because while I can play the game and a slight blur in graphics doesn't bother me, my computer isn't up to MTS2 standards as far as getting screenshots goes

I might also mention again, that these working only if you have Uni and Nightlife has more to do with the "Sims2Pack" method of delivery... Use MTS2's Mutli-Sims2Pack installer, and they will install just fine, at least if there IS anything that actually requires Uni and Nightlife, I don't see it missing... all the skintones are available in my game.
Test Subject
#149 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:32 AM
Oh, absolutely fantastic. I don't think I can, in words, describe my joy at seeing this. Such beautiful work! Thank you millions for sharing. ^_^ I've used them in my game and they're so lovely! The screenshots here don't quite do them justice!

Thankyou, agian; keep up the fantastic work.
Test Subject
#150 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:51 AM
great job!
Page 6 of 8