Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2016 at 4:37 AM
Default Wcif
WCIF I know that Jessa said she got it from MTS but i have been through every lot but i can not find.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th May 2016 at 2:05 PM
This should really be in the Where can I Find (WCIF) sub-forum. You stand a much better chance of getting a response there. Or, if all else fails, you could try asking @TheJessaChannel . She has an active account here.

But seeing this is your first post, welcome to the forum!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th May 2016 at 3:11 PM
There is so many houses in download section that site doesn't show everything. It is better to go with creator's name or more specific search option.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th May 2016 at 3:13 PM
WCIF forum? Right here; http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=557

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th May 2016 at 3:35 PM Last edited by gazania : 20th May 2016 at 11:24 PM.
If this is an old house, I know some downloads disappeared during a crash in 2010 or so, which might explain why you can't locate the lot. In any case, the WCIF forum will be your best bet.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 21st May 2016 at 10:38 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st May 2016 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
If this is an old house, I know some downloads disappeared during a crash in 2010 or so, which might explain why you can't locate the lot. In any case, the WCIF forum will be your best bet.
thank you for taking the time for your response
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st May 2016 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=293917
thank you so much for taking the time to send me the link
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st May 2016 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
This should really be in the Where can I Find (WCIF) sub-forum. You stand a much better chance of getting a response there. Or, if all else fails, you could try asking @TheJessaChannel . She has an active account here.

But seeing this is your first post, welcome to the forum!
Oh she does i will remember that also, really i thought i was in the WCIF section sorry