Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2016 at 8:04 AM Last edited by SimGamerTS4 : 28th May 2016 at 8:25 AM.
Default Good or bad? Answer me now!!!!
Is somethin bad gonna happen if keep it this way? the picture is lots of carpool drivers are inside a room of nothing.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th May 2016 at 8:10 AM
I cant continue my sims 2 game unless i know what happens. EDIT: PLEASE!!! Answer!!!!! I WANT TO CONTINUE!!!! Answer now!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2016 at 8:24 AM Last edited by SimGamerTS4 : 28th May 2016 at 8:46 AM.
I hate guests! Stitching! reply! PLEASE, REPLY, REPLY, GO ON! YEAH! REPLY! LETS GO AND REPLY!

Please reply! Im begging you! Please! My game is paused for so long! I hate you elly for ignoring me! Everyone ignores me!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th May 2016 at 8:50 AM
THATS IT!!! THANKS FOR NOT HELPING ME ASSHOLE!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th May 2016 at 8:58 AM
Your All So Mean!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th May 2016 at 8:59 AM
I Dont Want To Corrupt My Freaking Game!!!!!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th May 2016 at 8:59 AM
What the heck??? We aren't sitting here waiting to reply to you, we have something called a life. Meaning we are not here and if people are here maybe they don't know.

My guess, the game might keep spawning a new driver and your hole will get full or maybe it won't, who knows, because I don't do stupid things like that.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th May 2016 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
What the heck??? We aren't sitting here waiting to reply to you, we have something called a life. Meaning we are not here and if people are here maybe they don't know.

My guess, the game might keep spawning a new driver and your hole will get full or maybe it won't, who knows, because I don't do stupid things like that.
Ok I'm Sorry. EDIT: DID YOU SAY STUPID!?!?!? EDIT 2: thank for the answer. I have been waiting for so long!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 28th May 2016 at 9:04 AM
Sure did because I am tired of you calling me a moron and an asshole. How old are you? You do realize we are old enough to be your parents here right. My kid talked to me that way he would sure never do it again.

Now if you want us to help you start by having some manners.

Why are you putting drivers into a hole? To kill them? Drivers are sims that should not touch. I doubt they can be killed.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th May 2016 at 9:04 AM
Sure did because I am tired of you calling me a moron and an asshole. How old are you kid, you do realize we are old enough to be your parents here right. My kid talked to me that way he would sure never do it again.
i did not say MORON!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th May 2016 at 9:07 AM
Sure did because I am tired of you calling me a moron and an asshole. How old are you? You do realize we are old enough to be your parents here right. My kid talked to me that way he would sure never do it again.

Now if you want us to help you start by having some manners.

Why are you putting drivers into a hole? To kill them? Drivers are sims that should not touch. I doubt they can be killed.
I was testing.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 28th May 2016 at 9:07 AM
I am keeping tabs from your past threads. Stop messing with npc drivers.

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th May 2016 at 9:07 AM
Should I release them? Would they corrupt my save?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14 Old 28th May 2016 at 9:08 AM
I would put on moveobjects on and delete that instance of them off the lot. That doesn't delete them.

~Call me Jo~
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#15 Old 28th May 2016 at 9:12 AM
Sorry for cutting off your attempt to help here, Jo. Just enough is enough with this person already. Maybe they can figure out their game problems while they're taking their little time out.
Locked thread | Locked by: MTS2Staff Reason: enough already