Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Gender Preference Adjuster (Updated 10-16-05)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,359 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 156,232 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 7th Aug 2005 at 5:09 AM
Updated: 16th Oct 2005 at 8:28 PM - Updated to version 0.2
[Edited to update to version 2. This new version contains many more options for setting your sims preference]

This object allows you to set your sims gender preferences (your sims sexual orientation). With the original version and University expansion gender preference was little used. But with the release of Nightlife gender preferences are used much more.

This object can be found under decorations/paintings and is a clone of the oriental kite.

Note: Gender preference values are in the range of –1000 to +1000, with –1000 being maximum non-preference and +1000 being maximum preference. While most of the default Maxis code only checks to see if the values are greater or less than zero, many mod (including my own) check for a wider range of values.

The menu options are:

View : View the object.

See My Gender Preferences : This will display a numerical value for that sims gender preference.

Reset me to No preference : Set both preferences to Zero.

Males...
Prefer Males more a little more : makes a standard preference change +2 to males, -1 to females.
Prefer Males a lot more : +100 to the sims male preference.
Maximize me toward Males : Sets preference to +1000 for males, -1000 toward Females.
Dislike Males a lot : -100 to the sims male preference.

Females...
Prefer Females more a little more : makes a standard preference change +2 to Females, -1 to Males.
Prefer Females a lot more : +100 to the sims Female preference.
Maximize me toward Females : Sets preference to +1000 for Females, -1000 toward Males.
Dislike Females a lot : -100 to the sims Female preference.

Both….
Prefer both Males and Females a little more : +2 to both gender preferences.
Prefer Both Males and Females a lot more : +100 to both gender preferences.
Maximize me toward Both : Set both preferences to +1000.

Enjoy,

Lizz