Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 5:20 AM
Default Should I get The Sims 3 Ambitions?
Since Christmas is coming I was wondering if I should ask for this game yes it does look interesting but here's my problem I've been kinda distant against Explanation Packs for sims 3 because of world Adventures after I installed the game it started having these messed up glitches like my sims turning invisible and the game just not running at all and most people I heard said it was because of mods and custom content do. So I was wondering do these problems occur when installing mods with Ambitions? If I do get the game what are some things I could do before installing the game? Has this happened to anyone else? I'm asking this because I don't want to waste money on something else that doesn't work :/
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 7:26 AM
Ambitions works just fine for everyone who knows how to evaluate the required hardware specifications and manage the cc in their game. You will find guides to both in the Help section:

Game Help:TS3 System Requirementswiki - don't install the game on an underpowered machine.
Game Help:TS3 Patching:Before You Beginwiki - before you install a new EP or patch, follow this guide. Check all your hacks for updates. If a mod hasn't been confirmed to work with the new EP, don't put it back in your game unless you are testing it in a throwaway game.