Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 10:10 AM
Default What determines the types of drinks served?
I'd like to try building new bars for my older games in Twinbrook and SV but I wonder how I can edit them so that they serve specific types of drinks like the Asian named ones in Banzai Lounge. Am I missing something obvious or would I have to place the actual Banzai Lounge somewhere?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 12:15 PM
Okay, so that's quite simple, i'm just unsure if I can explain it good enough, so if you don't understand anything, please tell me. The specific Drinks and Snacks are defined by the Type of the Lot, which you can change in Edit Town Mode. Click first on the Lot you want to change and then on the Lot Type Button. Then a small window opens, where you can change to "Community Lot" and then you can choose from a long List of Lot Types. There you can choose one of the Clubs, Bars and Lounges and that will define how the NPCs look and what Drinks and Snacks get served. For example in a Club with Pool the Barkeepers wear Bathing Suits and legere Clothing and in a Disco Club Nachos and Chicken Wings are served. I have a List what gets served in which Type of Community Lot but actually it's in german and I can't translate it properly, I'm sorry for that. Maybe someone else can help out? Here's the Link to the german Tutorial anyway, maybe you find use for it...

http://www.simposium.de/a-seiten/details/ttt/clubs.php
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 3:23 PM
Thanks so much, trüffelschaf. That was enormously helpful. I just must have missed that there was Exclusive Lounge ANd Clublounge as separate categories. Damn it really helps to pay more attention . And maybe I should check the German forums more often. In any case you're bookmarked now.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 6:49 PM
No Problem, glad I could help you...