Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 10:11 AM
Default trying to remove accesorie from a store hair!!
well! hello everyone this is my firs post in here so i dont know what to expect! heheh im looking for a lil bit of help well i just got a new hair from the sims 3 store this one :
http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...=OFB-SIM3:46474
so the hair is long and straight and fluffy PERFECT for me! except for one thing!, i wanna remove the hat from it! i really wanna do it, its super huge and no! just a nono so is there any program or easy way to remove it? or anyone know someone who has this hair without the hat? PLS HELP!!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 10:48 AM
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 11:18 AM
Unfortunately removing a hat that big is pretty tricky, since there's no hair under the hat; you'd have to combine the mesh with the top off another hair mesh. That's called frankenmeshing and it's definitely doable, but it might not be the best option for a beginner project. If you posted a pic of the rest of the hair, someone might be able to suggest a similar one.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.