Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 12:28 AM
Default Certain content not appearing?
I just recently purchased and installed the new Sims 3 Late Night expansion however certain content (furniture from other installed expansions like World Adventures and High-End Loft Stuff) aren't appearing in-game. By 'aren't appearing' I mean, when I'm trying to purchase furniture it doesn't show that I have it. Only some appear but it doesn't have that sign at the bottom of it's picture indicating that it's from a certain expansion. All of this started happening in the new town Bridgeport. In my previous town Pleasantview, everything seemed fine. All the furniture was there, nothing was missing. As for the custom content, everything seems to be working just fine in both towns.

Another problem I noticed is, when I go into town.. I noticed some people are stacked together standing in one spot not moving at all but I can hear them talking. As a side note, almost everyone I see in town are wearing black suits? o_o

The last problem I have is when I enter the cheat code 'testingCheatsenabled true' and I right click on my sims' mailbox and choose the option for my sims to know everyone, the game freezes.

Any help, please?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 12:31 AM
I think you'll probably want the Help section for this (drop down list at the very top of the page) as these sound like technical issues.
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: referred to Game Help