Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 3:43 AM
Default Content
I seem to have a proble getting content to work in general and nothing i can find in the help section comes close. I have roughly 300 to 400 diffrent things ive DLed and when loaded into the game (the sims 3 custom content) it just wont show up. Installer says its 100% installed yet none of them ever show up in game. So ill close the game and restart the launcher and it acts like it never installed them. This it the second OS reinstall its done it with.
Sys. specs
Proc. AMD x3 8750be @2.90ghz
Mem. 4x1gb 800mhz ddr2
Graph. EVGA 8800gt oced
MoBo. EVGA 730a
HDDs. 250gb seagate
1tb western digital

New to this forum but been on the site since 07 roughly.
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 3:52 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Discussion - Sims 3 Custom Content
    Remember, as the message said that displayed before you posted your thread...

If you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for MTS's Help section. There's both articles with common issues as well as Q&A support forums where you can ask questions and get specific help.

Game Help:TS3 CC Basicswiki
    Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Fileswiki
    Game_Help:Remove Sims3 Custom CC Wizardwiki

Everything you need to know about downloading, installing, using, or removing custom content is in the above-linked FAQs.

If you still have trouble, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums. There's a link to the Help Q&A forums at the top of every FAQ in the Help section. If you do post there, make sure to read and follow the directions that will display before you post there!

Good luck, and happy simming! :)

Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: Game Help