Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 2:57 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, University Life, Into the Future
Default Bridgeport Crashes When Loaded
So, after I got a new computer, I started installing all of my old games onto it. I currently had Ambitions, Late Night, University, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, and World Adventures. Ambitions is the only one not installed yet.

But anyways, the latest I installed was Late Night. I started up my game normally, and loaded a new game in Bridgeport. If you divided up the loading bar, once it got to about one fifth of the full bar, it crashed.
I repeatedly tried to load a new game in Bridgeport, but it kept crashing. Second, I tried loading new games in the other towns. Bridgeport was the only one that crashed.

I also tried starting a game in Sunset Valley, then had the family move to Bridgeport. It crashed again.

Can anyone help with this? I've deleted cache files and checked my Mods to see if they were outdated/not compatible!