Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 4:04 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Magician Shows Warped to both extremes
My magician has a few household members in the audience, the proprietor says "That show was OK", the household think the show was good (moodlets based), the magician thinks the show was bad (moodlets based).

And next time, my magician has a few household members in the audience, the proprietor says "That reviews are in. 'I can't tell if it was a great performer having a rough night or a n average performer having one of the greatest nights of their life", the household think the show was bad (moodlets based), the magician thinks the show was good (moodlets based).

Something is obviously wrong here, the show must surely be good or bad not good to one set and bad to another at the same time. Is my game bugging out or is this common? And what do I do to work it out!?