Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 2:31 AM
Default WCIF A Knife Accessory for CHILDREN?
Apologies for posting another one of these so soon, but I'm trying to make a movie and I'm rather desperate...
I need an accessory, holdable, for children, in the form of a knife... So far I have looked high and low to no avail. There was recently one made for TS2 over on GOS, but it isn't for the sims 3. The only accessories I've seen have been for adults and teens... And the only 'weapon' accessories for children I've ever found were a shepherd's crook and a keyblade.
if anybody knows where I could find a knife for my vengeful twin kidlets, I'd be very grateful.
It doesn't need to be bloody- I could easily take care of that problem- but just a knife in general.
Thank you!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 7:34 AM
If you have a specific accesorie in mind that you want to convert for children.Provide me a link with the weapon and ill change the age for you,or i can instruct how to do it yourself.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirrena
If you have a specific accesorie in mind that you want to convert for children.Provide me a link with the weapon and ill change the age for you,or i can instruct how to do it yourself.

Oh, thank you so much!
This Knife by SimsStudio is the one I use in my game for adults, and it's by far the best one in general I've seen.
http://www.simsstudio.ru/2013/03/download-knife.html
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 4:48 PM
Wow, thanks! While I'm taking a look at these you could probably delete the files, since I made sure to get them. They should work perfect for my stories, thanks! No more will Sonia Bancroft have to deal with that *dreadful* psychologist!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 6:10 PM
Well, the accessory seems to be at the right HEIGHT to be held by the children, and it certainly looks great... the only problem I can see with it is this 'levitating to the side' bit... Other than that the accessory is perfect.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 1:01 AM
I see ill check it again tommorow to reassign the bones.My bad as said i didnt tested it..ill link you tommorow.
:3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 4:05 PM
Not to be pushy, but has this been updated yet?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 12:33 PM Last edited by sirrena : 13th Mar 2016 at 12:48 PM.
Hey! :D
Im really sorry for the delay..
Its done,playtested and all..Check your inbox!
If i havent actually send you anything ,send me here.(Mostly cause im not sure how exactly inbox works in this forum.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirrena
Hey! :D
Im really sorry for the delay..
Its done,playtested and all..Check your inbox!
If i havent actually send you anything ,send me here.(Mostly cause im not sure how exactly inbox works in this forum.)

There wasn't any message in my inbox, unfortunately, so I'll respond here as you said to. Thank you very much for your work!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 3:31 PM
Hello!!! :3
Here you go i uploaded it here : http://www.mediafire.com/download/9...Meiko13.package
Looks like this in CAS (excuse my ugly random generated kid) :
http://s17.postimg.org/9rfn9wjy7/preview.png
http://s27.postimg.org/x4ds9e3pv/Preview2.png
I didnt include a thumbnail cause im lazy.. XD
Man im sad i wrote you like a whole paragraph message how come you never got it?! T_T
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 10:49 PM
Thank you very much for your work on this, it looks lovely! I'm not sure why I didn't get the first message, but I got the one you sent me afterwards. The knife should come in very handy to me Again, thank you!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 11:19 AM
Im really sorry it took so long , anything you need message me.
Have a nice day! ^^