Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 5:01 AM
Default Sims speeds om the clock
is there a good legit mod to help w/ the sims speed. when they are sleeping and i set it to the 3 or 4 speed for time it runs WAY slow????
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 5:37 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 5:42 AM
does it work? i put it in mod folder under packages right?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 6:03 AM
Yes, you put it under Packages.
The creator posted an update saying it only changes the value of Triple Speed and Ultra speed, but apparently changing the value doesn't do any effect in the actual in-game time.
I found another one: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=479428
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 12:38 PM
I'd like to bump and say that you might also want to consider using Nraas' Master Controller, as well as Overwatch and Relativity. Relativity lets you customize time flow in the game completely, including how fast double and triple speeds go.
That's what you're looking for, correct? To speed up time flow?

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 4:25 PM
i downloaded the relativity one and it showed up that its installed on sims but idk how to change the settings cuz it isnt in the nrass options:/?
Instructor
#7 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 5:38 PM
Hm, odd. It should show up. Have you tried clicking on the Town Hall? That's where Nraas' menus are. Most of them show when you click the Sim you're controlling by default.
It might help to take a look at this page: https://nraas.wikispaces.com/Relativity+Interactions

Every Nraas module has a page that roughly explains the details about every interaction.

"Set Speed" and "Switch Speed On Fast NEW" are the interactions you're looking for I believe.

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tataylor
i downloaded the relativity one and it showed up that its installed on sims but idk how to change the settings cuz it isnt in the nrass options:/?

You need to click on "intervals" and change these.

My settings are 23 to 5 at 37 (so time goes faster at night)
The 5 to 23 at 20 (slower for daytime)

Hope that helps