Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2017 at 8:40 PM
Default Is it possible for a No Autonomous Workout mod?
I have looked through and I couldn't find a mod that would stop autonomous working out. The type of working out is when a sim is in a conversation with another, and all of a sudden someone will decide to drop down and do a series of either sit-ups or push-ups. Or they are at a party or a night club, then all of a sudden they are down on the floor doing either push-ups or sit-ups; and the sim in question does not even have the trait that deals with athletics. Is it possible for someone to create a mod that will stop this autonomous working out?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th May 2017 at 8:50 PM
MC Command Center, available at https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/ can stop that with the "Stop Annoying Actions" commands.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 26th May 2017 at 9:04 PM
Although we do not allow requests, I guess this is better off in the WCIF forums ^- ~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th May 2017 at 9:09 PM
I didn't realize the MCCC mod did this, thank you for letting me know. I'll dig around there until I find it.