Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 3011 (Who?), Viewed: 26277 times.
Page 121 of 121
Lab Assistant
#3001 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 4:31 AM
Oh boy...
SO with my legacy, of course, my generation 4 sim named Harmony found out she was pregnant, her husband also decided to bang the roommate, so now she's pregnant,
Harmony gave birth to a baby boy that I named Jack, but turns out, Harmony also cheated on her husband & he doesn't even know it! The roommate is also helpful with the kids, the cooking & laundry, SHE'S DOING THIS AUTONOMOUSLY PEOPLE! It's helpful when there are 3 toddlers & 1 infant in the house, soon to be more with her bundle of joy!
Lab Assistant
#3002 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 8:22 PM
So, i decided to visit the future again after some "fluctuations in time" and i was greeted with this adorable (descendant) couple I randomly found them in a park while hunting for Uber Nanites. I think i'm gonna move them in and make them move to a new world, i'm not even sad about losing the last descendant family, they had an annoying fairy child who kept pranking me
Theorist
#3003 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 8:58 PM

Hangin' with this guy while he makes dinner.
Lab Assistant
#3004 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 4:14 PM
I messed about with some new CC of this Tumblr creator called VenusPrincess and this came out. He's kinda like a demon... of some sort. That was at least how my mind went. I made him a little shack inside of a mountain. (As well as I could at least.) It makes me think about possibly make a game where there's only native/historical people. Though then I need to figure out how to black list everything else... hm. Anyway he turned out okay. Tho I don't know how much I'll play him. My game is getting kinda bloated with CC now.
Screenshots
Test Subject
DELETED POST
8th Jun 2018 at 2:41 AM
This message has been deleted by Jathom95.
Theorist
#3005 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 3:53 PM

Well done, bruh.

Considering the other things you've been doing lately, I'll take it.
Theorist
#3006 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 10:21 AM

Kitteh getting out of the rain to take a nap.
Theorist
#3007 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 6:02 PM

You don't have to do that outside, Regina. Your homeboy doesn't care. Even if he did, he has his piano, so he has nothing to complain about.
Lab Assistant
#3008 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 2:24 AM
I made Jun and Yuri from the comic My Boo... Because that comic killed my feels and I need a happy ending.

At first I was going to not make Yuri and have one of my daughters from my current families grow up and take her place but... I felt bad because he was a ghost and because can't get a job or leave the house (I set these rules according to the comic). He was so lonely so I gave him 2 stray cats to keep him company D: I caved in and made Yuri anyways though.

The Yuri I made really is very accurate lol. She ignored him just as she did in the comic, they've been living together for 5 days and hasn't interacted even once. He tried at first to talk with her, but for some reason the actions were just canceled after a while he just gave up.

He spends most of his time gazing out the window and playing with the cats

Theorist
#3009 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 4:47 PM

Good morning, V-Man.

Shhhh....
Theorist
#3010 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 2:31 PM
Dang sims...

They steal my time and occasionally my heart. Now they take my ride!

Witchy Woman

Test Subject
DELETED POST
13th Jun 2018 at 4:39 PM
This message has been deleted by mistydoggoxo.
Theorist
DELETED POST
16th Jun 2018 at 1:09 PM
This message has been deleted by Gargoyle Cat. Reason: Picture hosting....meh
Lab Assistant
#3011 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 7:59 PM
Nothing at all since my computer's busted and off to be repaired, and I've been relegated to a tiny lil laptop in the meantime. I haven't even opened my game in like a month but now that I know I can't, suddenly I have an overwhelming urge to play and do all kinds of sims-related stuff.
Instructor
#3012 Old Yesterday at 4:56 AM
Erin Kennedy finally earned her wings as an Astronaut. Her adopted daughter, April, is nearing the end of her teen years, most of which she's spent out of school because of snow days. She has put the time to use mastering logic, becoming an OK painter, and dabbling in other skills like cooking and charisma. I may stop playing this household until I have University Life installed, because I'd like April to my expansion pack explorer on that one.

I recently bought and installed The Sims 4 and made Erin as one of my first Sims, along with a couple of roomies to help make money and test socials. She's also an astronaut here.
Screenshots
Page 121 of 121