Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing
Replies: 3226 (Who?), Viewed: 44614 times.
Page 130 of 130
Alchemist
#3226 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 5:57 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 16th Dec 2018 at 8:08 PM.
Last time I was at the computer, (Can't really "sim" like the good old days for the next 3 weeks. My time is rented out to my family. In case you wondered, I usually communicate via smartphone) I built a 5x5 "drowning pool" and drown any annoying neighbors who dared to wander onto our property. We grew quite a garden that was beautiful. We're planning on selling the crops downtown.

In the Sims 1 & 2, pulling out the ladder was easy and effortless to drown said Sims. In The Sims 3 & 4, they could easily pull up from the edge of the pool, so it meant putting up fencing.

If I was writing this as a story, it was "Kymchee's" idea for the "drowning pool". She usually has better things to do like tend her garden and spoon with "Lee" during their time in bed.

But judging by this behavior, yes, I have a cruelty towards the neighborhood because I am not sure if I can be a people person. Then again I don't really like large crowds or flat open terrain.

It's turning into those murder mysteries where the woman beats her husband to death with leg of lamb, cooks the leg and serves it to the police, thereby removing the murder weapon with the police none the wiser. That was a murder mystery that was read to me on Halloween in one of the English classes in 7-12 grade. Don't remember when exactly, but it was fitting for the Twilight Zone.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Lab Assistant
#3227 Old Yesterday at 8:31 PM
Once again, things did NOT go as planned. First of all, my adorable heiress caught fire at the inventing bench, so now, her sister is up. Pity, the older one had the more interesting face (with a chin that puts the 11th doctor's one to shame). So after that hiccup, dad Gunther (Grunt, not Goth) ages up into an elder and actually talks to his daughter for the very first time. Do you want a medal?
The mother (Ronja) has a couple more days, so of course she gets pregnant. Jeez. Naturally, Gunther is the same old narcissist - no wishes to have a boy or girl, no wishes to interact with baby Rory. Instead, the sleazeball rolls a wish for another baby with Ronja. You haven't even bothered to look after the other three once! I've half a mind to kick him out. He doesn't earn half the money his wife does, and only comes home to woohoo and eat what she cooks.

omnis mundi creatura
Page 130 of 130