Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 6:07 PM Last edited by soskepticalfox : 19th Mar 2014 at 1:11 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Pets
Default [Unresolved] .Sims3Pack Files not working after 1.67 patch
Alright, I'm a fairly tech savvy person and I was not able to figure this out. Can anyone at least tell me they are having the same problem?
I went through the steps for patching 1.67. turned off custom content, turned it back on after the update completed. And when i loaded up my game, the custom content for .sims3pack installed content is not working. This is extremely strange because all my .package files work, and my mods such as woohooer work still and male genitalia work.
I attempted uninstalling and re installing a couple items- That did not fix those items
I did not do it for everything because it would take a long time. would that make a difference?
I attempted uninstalling, removing a few files from the folder, redownloading it from the website and putting it back in the folder to redownload it.- this also did not work.
I did not add any new content since the patch, I'm not entirely sure if it stopped working before the patch since it had been a month since i opened my game and I just did the patch instead of opening my game and checking everything was running.
I'd like to avoid uninstalling and re installing the game if possible but that seems to be the only thing I haven't done.

The game runs fine, it is just not recognizing my installed .sims3pack files

Sims games owned: Sims 3, Sims ambitions
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 1:31 PM
this worked http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t...f-your-problems

Quote: Originally posted by soskepticalfox
Alright, I'm a fairly tech savvy person and I was not able to figure this out. Can anyone at least tell me they are having the same problem?
I went through the steps for patching 1.67. turned off custom content, turned it back on after the update completed. And when i loaded up my game, the custom content for .sims3pack installed content is not working. This is extremely strange because all my .package files work, and my mods such as woohooer work still and male genitalia work.
I attempted uninstalling and re installing a couple items- That did not fix those items
I did not do it for everything because it would take a long time. would that make a difference?
I attempted uninstalling, removing a few files from the folder, redownloading it from the website and putting it back in the folder to redownload it.- this also did not work.
I did not add any new content since the patch, I'm not entirely sure if it stopped working before the patch since it had been a month since i opened my game and I just did the patch instead of opening my game and checking everything was running.
I'd like to avoid uninstalling and re installing the game if possible but that seems to be the only thing I haven't done.

The game runs fine, it is just not recognizing my installed .sims3pack files

Sims games owned: Sims 3, Sims ambitions