Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 10:36 AM
Default Placid zombies
In my Middle Earth, Saruman has cut down all the trees round Orthanc, and has created an army of orcs. Well, he has created five zombies, and I had hoped they would unleash a reign of terror on Middle Earth. Not a bit of it. I sent Aragorn to the Green Dragon. A zombie shuffled in, played a hand of mah jong, and shuffled out again. How dull! Where was the desire to pounce and eat brains?

Once, a long time ago, I downloaded the zombie apocalypse and the Fight Club from MATY. That had the desired mayhem, but the very long fights grew tedious. All other action had to stop while sims watched the dust-up. Moreover, those two mods together were too successful. It was plain that very shortly the entire neighborhood would become zombies.
Is there a way to strike a happy medium? I don't mind some townies and pre-mades being zombified, but my story protagonists must have some sort of society left. Must it be dullness or armageddon, nothing in between? I'd be grateful for any suggestions.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 1:46 PM
I wish there was a way you could have the zombie apoc but not the fight club. I think it's the fight club that makes the fights long and it makes it more likely that the winner will win the next fight (even without the gain in body).