Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 11:44 PM
Mods aren't working with 1.67 patch! HELPPPPPP MEEEE!
It's been months since I've been able to play my sims 3 because ever since I updated to the 1.67 patch NONE of my mods work anymore.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Deleting and updating mods that are appropriate for the game, yet nothing fixes it. My game will load up all the way until it reaches the main loading screen and it'll freeze and cut completely off. So, I figured taking away ALL my mods and the game system works perfectly. But I need my mods, especially my slider mods.

Please tell me there's a solution to this problem that doesn't involve me completely removing my mods (or I should say my sliders). I tried downgrading to a lower patch, but that unfortunately didn't work either!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 12:00 AM
If the game works with the mods removed, yet will not work when they are installed then it sounds as if you have one that is not compatible with patch 1.67. Double check they're all updated.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 12:52 AM
It's really easy to overlook a mod, I'd reccomend sorting by "Date Modified"
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 3:19 AM
As Pary mentioned you probably have a mod that is not compatible with that patch or as Grumpo mentioned overlooked one.

I can try to help you but first: Are you on a PC or MAC? Did you Superpatch? If not you might want to try that first if your system can take on a large file. Make sure caches are cleared. What Mods do you have?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 4:51 AM
I have had that problem. One of your mods has not been updated by it's creator and you will not be able to use it until it is updated which may be never. Once you take that one mod out, all the rest should work fine (unless there is more than one). It probably is not the sliders as I use most of them and they all work fine.