Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 11th May 2011 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nekonyami
Hogwarts Wizarding World
Because I'm such a Potter geek.

Checking it out now Thanks for creating and letting us know about it. I dunno about other folks here, but I avoid the sims 3 main site like the plague.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 12th May 2011 at 1:15 AM
Monte Verde and Hogwarts world look great, anyone know where one might get them that is not currently registered with Sims 3 website? :P
Mad Poster
#28 Old 12th May 2011 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Apocryphallen
Monte Verde and Hogwarts world look great, anyone know where one might get them that is not currently registered with Sims 3 website? :P

They are both hosted on third party sites, not TS3 site and you don't need to be registered to read the post and click the link.
#29 Old 12th May 2011 at 12:37 PM
Yet another vote for Riverblossom Hills It's practically perfick in every way.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#30 Old 12th May 2011 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
Yet another vote for Riverblossom Hills It's practically perfick in every way.
It's a bit demanding, though. My machine probably couldn't handle it properly and my game became unplayable in week 12.
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th May 2011 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Miss Harlequin
I had a bad experience with Redcliffs involving my guy sim trying to find a wife. Most impossible thing ever. Wherever he went there were no women! When he did finally find a woman he got along great with her, and then she disappeared! Whenever he tried to call she was always at work. The next woman he got engaged to, but within a few minutes of leaving her she aged into an elder! Grrrrr!!!

Queenstown looks really pretty, especially the botonical gardens. I prefer city worlds, however. I'm playing Hanogi Port at the moment, but it feels a it apocolyptic sometimes. Finding a perfect world is the hardest thing ever!
That sounds like a problem with your story progression. Are you using EA's?
Scholar
#32 Old 16th May 2011 at 7:46 PM
Back when I have all EPs and SPs, I download many worlds to play. Many of them are amazing, like Riverblossom Hills, Monte Verde, Redcliffs, Hanogi Port, etc. But I realize that my system can't handle all EPs and SPs, so I uninstalled my game, and reinstall only the base game. So sad to lost all my saved games, houses, blah...blah...blah... Then I try to make a world using CAW. Only for base game, and it's nearly finished. I love it so much. (Am I promoting my world???)

But my favorite is Riverblossom Hills...

Hey there! :)
Forum Resident
#33 Old 23rd May 2011 at 7:33 AM
OooOOh Kiwi we must be obsessed I agree with queenstown love it. But I didnt like recliffs it screwed my game and had to reinstall.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Test Subject
#34 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 2:23 AM
Well I personally must vote for my own world that I just submitted for download. Storybrook County is the perfect blend of a town life with rural farms and the city without mixing the two. Of my 15+ worlds, I would have to say this one takes the cake.

http://www.mysimrealty.com
Field Researcher
#35 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 3:32 AM Last edited by Majuchan : 24th Feb 2012 at 3:47 AM.
I'm not really into user created world. but Mont saint Michel has the charm that made me DL it. When I tested it in game. I immediately fall in love with it.

Quote: Originally posted by simrealtor
Well I personally must vote for my own world that I just submitted for download. Storybrook County is the perfect blend of a town life with rural farms and the city without mixing the two. Of my 15+ worlds, I would have to say this one takes the cake.

http://www.mysimrealty.com

Cool. I check it out. and it is great! I love the style of having a city and rural in one world.

Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective, alot of hope is dangerous.- President Snow
Page 2 of 2