Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 8:21 PM
Default CAS different hair color per outfit.
So like how we can have different hair styles per outfit, is there a mod or feature that will let us have different hair colors per outfits. Like having blonde hair for everyday, and black for formal? thanks guys :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 9:51 PM
Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is such a feature to do so without using any mods. And even if their are mods to do so, I haven't came across any.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#3 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jeffxsnowcones
So like how we can have different hair styles per outfit, is there a mod or feature that will let us have different hair colors per outfits. Like having blonde hair for everyday, and black for formal? thanks guys :D

Twallan's Master Controller: Cheats lets you have that option. I use it on my sims. Different hairstyles and different makeup for each outfit. You can find it here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
Hope this helped ya.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 9:41 PM
Hope this helped
Quote: Originally posted by jeffxsnowcones

When you go to hair look at the top and you'll see a lock click the lock so it opens go to your everyday outfit go back to hair when the lock should still be open and do what you want with the hair(make it blonde) the go to formal do your outfit then go back to hair make sure the lock is still unlocked the do the hair(make it black) now when you go on the different outfits u should have different color hairstyles.hope this helped :D
Alchemist
#5 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 10:06 PM
Next time please check the date of the post you're answering to. That was from 2012. No need to dig up dead threads.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 10:19 PM
There's been an awful lot of that lately.