Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 4:24 AM
Default What is a good comeback or what ever its called?
Well my friend... Well 40 percent. My friend keeps saying happy birthday to me everyday and this makes my other friends confuse including the girls. What should I say? I said Happy Anniversary and it didn't work. LoL

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 4:29 AM
just say "Thanks! I can't believe it's been ten years since my gender re-assignment surgery! Thank goodness it hasn't fallen off!"
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
just say "Thanks! I can't believe it's been ten years since my gender re-assignment surgery! Thank goodness it hasn't fallen off!"

That's a good one xD

I can't wait to tell him that! xD

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 5:43 PM
"Thanks! So where's my present?"

If at a restaurant or other dining establishment: "Does this mean you're paying for my meal, 'cause I'm the birthday boy/girl?"

Though what's your purpose in making a comeback? Are you trying to get him to stop? Because then a comeback won't work; if he's trying to cement an inside joke by saying that, then responding with humor will just encourage him and if he's trying to annoy you, you'll be giving him a reaction.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 12:15 AM
What I will say... You own me a freedo chocolate and a slurped. If u don't, I'll kick up up to eureka tower...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Theorist
#6 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 7:30 PM
Why don't you comeback when you can read a calender. Btw, how can someone so not-grown-up say something that's gotten so old? Make me a sandwich, Benjamin Button.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 2:02 PM
I think if someone is 40% friend he's not much of a friend and you should just ignore and avoid him.
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 2:27 PM
"your mother"

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr