Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 12:49 AM
Help Pls:)
I am using latest version of cleanpack installer. I would like to know if anybodyelse is having problems with it not finding duplicates. Because I am. I DO NOT get any errors. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled several times. To make sure it is not working I made 2 folders with exact same files but named folders diffrent and but in downloader folder and it didnt find not 1 duplicate. So how do I fix this ?
Thanks bunches
tekeylagrl

Have A Very Simfull Day
Tekey
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 12:39 AM
Does the Clean Installer actually list two copies of the duplicate files, or just list one? Could you perhaps post a screenshot?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 1:32 PM
Actually listing all copies of each item. and I would be happy to post a screen shot if you tell me how lol

Have A Very Simfull Day
Tekey
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 1:39 PM Last edited by tekeylagrl : 6th Jul 2008 at 2:17 PM. Reason: fixed
Just a thought
I just got a new graphics card a few weeks ago and it worked fine till after that could it be some setting not letting the pink line not show? the red on hacks show up real bright lol

I played with setting on monitor and my pink lines came back lol so I guess I am fixed Thanks for the help anyway.
it was brightness if anybody is wondering

Have A Very Simfull Day
Tekey
Locked thread | Locked by: simsample Reason: Solved