Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#76 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 3:38 PM
speaking of glue, I used to love putting layers of PVA glue on my hand and peeling it off when it dried, for some reason I found it quite relaxing to peel dry glue of my hand
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Drink pickle brine after the pickles were eaten.

Any weirder or what?

What's Pickle Brine?

Does shouting at the tv count? Oh wait I still do that.
Scholar
#78 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 10:30 AM
I think it's the water left over from a jar of pickles. You know, like what they were sitting in.
Inventor
#79 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
speaking of glue, I used to love putting layers of PVA glue on my hand and peeling it off when it dried, for some reason I found it quite relaxing to peel dry glue of my hand

I still do that, occasionally...

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Mad Poster
#80 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dizzy-noodles
I think it's the water left over from a jar of pickles. You know, like what they were sitting in.

Bingo. It gets suggested as a hangover cure around here more than anything else I've ever heard of too (well, besides hair of the dog! )

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 4:28 AM
Ah, let's see. There are a million crazy things I did when I was little. I'll put it in a list like leo06girl.

1. My family has lots of pets (especially cats- we have 7 right now) and lots of space outside. I was obsessed with dogs until I was in 4th grade or something like that. I chased around the cats like I was a dog. Yes, on four legs.

2. In either 2nd or 4th grade (can't remember which because I had the same awesome teacher both years) we had this sentence to start us off in some writing that had something to do with looking under a rug. I made my story about a man who blacked out after he looked under the rug and then he woke up at a disco (!), surrounded by leopards (!!), and wearing a leopard-spotted bikini (!!!). And then he kept blacking out again, twice, and he woke up at a supermarket (still with leopards and wearing a leopard-spotted bikini) and some other place that I can't remember. I named him the Leopard Spotted Bikini Man (LSBM for short).
I wrote more about the LSBM. It got to the point where I would show off by writing new LSBM stories and showing them to my teacher. We did a lot of stuff with another class in the same grade, who was taught by my teacher's best friend. She got me to go show him the stories a lot. At the end of the year, I gave my teacher a picture of the LSBM. I had her teacher best friend the next year. He also got a LSBM picture at the end of the year. The LSBM has now evolved to having an "outtie" bellybutton, having no hair (he was bald), and having two brothers named Steve and Jack who were Snow-Leopard-Spotted Bikini Men (or, at least, one of them was).

3. In 5th grade some of my friends and I would check out books about Greeks and Romans from the school library and look at them at lunch- because the books we checked out had drawn pictures where the men and women were naked. (Don't worry, it wasn't detailed, as far as I know.) We would laugh and point at them together.

4. My sister, one of my best friends, and I would jump from the dresser in my sister and I's room to our bed. We were obsessed with doing that. As far as I remember, none of us ever missed the bed.

5. Speaking of climbing furniture, I once climbed a dresser when I was really little (4 or 5 probably) and it fell on me. (Good thing it missed my head.) I screamed until my parents came to rescue me.

6. One of my best friends (the one who leapt from dressers to beds with my sister and I) introduced me to Sims 2, and we always had lots of dogs. (We were obsessed with dogs.) We didn't care about the humans, but they were necessary to have dogs, so we made Mario and Luigi and other random people and tortured them. Once we killed them all, but we had a puppy, so we quickly put a fence with no gate around the puppy. The social worker/animal protection lady (or whatever they're called) came, and the dog teleported out of the fence and she took it. Darn.
We also made graveyards. We kept making random sims and starving them. Good times.

7. I don't remember this, but according to said best friend, when we were little, we chanted "DOWN WITH BABIES! UP WITH DOGS!" at lunch.

8. In 5th grade we had a Rock Club and a lot of us kept big rocks under a shed thingy at the playground. Our favorite was this one huge rock.
We would draw in the dirt to make barriers for them and put them in lines. (Not sure about that last part- I don't remember much)

9. I loved butter. A lot. My parents let me put a little bit (not too much) in a bowl and eat it. I loved butter, but eating too much was just gross.

10. In elementary school, whenever someone brought in cupcakes for their birthday, I would sometimes be one of the idiots who smashed their face into their cupcake frosting to make people laugh.

And that's just a small sample of my craziness!

Hello, I'm Anna! :) I like playing violin, writing, and simming of course!
my tumblr - starblasted muffin
Mad Poster
#82 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 9:28 PM
Pickle brine is essentially what makes cucumbers into pickles. It is a salt, water and seasoning solution.

Brine is used mostly in making preserves and pickles, but also can imbue flavor into meat in certain cooking methods that allow for a presoak in brine before adding it to the cooking area.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Page 4 of 4