Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 1:04 PM
Sims 4 doesn't like Mac Users.
So I hope EA Sports will fix this problem or give Mac gamers some special since they left us out in the cold with the CAS Demo. The only way I'll feel better about this is when Sims 5 only come out on a Macs only.

So It's only fair for these Users:

Sims 5:

Create a Style
Swimming Pool clothing
Toddlers
Basement
Create a World since we couldn't do it on Sims 3 on a Mac.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 2:38 PM
I'm sure they'll address it at some point since so many people have Macs. This is yet another reason why I'm not a fan of Macs.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I'm sure they'll address it at some point since so many people have Macs. This is yet another reason why I'm not a fan of Macs.

The only reason I got a Mac is cause I always got a virus on a PC/Windows.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 3:07 PM
Really? You could have got excellent antivirus for free, or got Linux for free, but instead you bought a Mac at twice the price of any other computer? I hope that worked out for ya, and I wish I had as much disposable income as you do. :P

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Really? You could have got excellent antivirus for free, or got Linux for free, but instead you bought a Mac at twice the price of any other computer? I hope that worked out for ya, and I wish I had as much disposable income as you do. :P

One of my Uncles got it cheep.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 7:55 PM
EA has made Mac versions of their other games. Maybe they will for this one too, eventually. It would never make sense for them to market to Mac users first since they are so heavily outnumbered by PC users.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 3:30 AM
Two months sense the Release dated.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha

WWFWCWECWTNA probably got his/her from his/her parents.
Scholar
#9 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 7:05 AM
Trust me you aren't missing much, just stick with Sims 2&3.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Theorist
#10 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 5:33 PM
You could always use Bootcamp, Parallels, Virtualbox, or Vmware Fusion.
I run Windows on my work-issued iMac via Bootcamp because I don't care for Mac OS X.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 8:45 PM
Macs SUCK because 89% of games don't run on them, and they probably are thinking the same (lol)
Just get over it and get a Windows 7 computer. Or use Bootcamp as said in the above post.
#12 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 9:42 PM
Yeah, Macs don't make good gaming laptops. They're more for business and stuff like that. Windows computers are better for gaming. Try getting a Windows computer, see how that works out. If nothing works, I don't know what to tell you.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me