Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#326 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:34 PM
(( OOC stylequeen, I really appreciate you taking over for Amb, and I thank you for that. I think you did your absolute best considering this Rp really didn't go as planned since the very beginning, so it's really not about you And maybe everyone else will still want to play. ))
Advertisement
#327 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:40 PM
((OOC: are you definately dropping out?? It'd be great if you didn't and I'd appreciate it if you'd explain where you think we should go from here; but then again it's fine if you're dropping out. Thanks but I know I wasn't the best host, tried my best though
#328 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stylequeen
((OOC: are you definately dropping out?? It'd be great if you didn't and I'd appreciate it if you'd explain where you think we should go from here; but then again it's fine if you're dropping out. Thanks but I know I wasn't the best host, tried my best though

(( OOC yes I am, I'm sorry. This will be my last post here because I don't want to spam up the thread any more. I know you gave it a valiant effort

All I can say is that this is Amb's thread and he had pretty clear instructions, but since he isn't here and you are now hosting, how this proceeds really isn't up to me. My opinion still is that it should be based on the general plot of one of the books, only because the motivations and relationships in each year are so important for the main characters, not so much for the make-ups. Several have not even read HBP so I think that was part of the problem as well. I hope you're able to continue in some fashion, since there are a few pretty enthusiastic players. PM me if you'd like to talk about it further. Oh, and this place is totally dying anyway, which is sad. But, since we have no rights, I really don't care what happens by posting this! Cheers ))
Banned
#329 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:34 PM
(( OOC: hmm , i may join. (the applications are open still right?)

actually , i dont think i can because im going on vacation very soon. ))
Scholar
#330 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 2:49 AM
I'd still like to continue if you want to

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
#331 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 3:25 AM
((I've much enjoyed this RP as well - Ron is one of my favorites . But seeing as we're missing the lead character, it seems we'll have to end it. I've had loads of fun, but all's well that ends well, right?

And so I bid you, adieu!))
#332 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 4:33 AM
((Wow . . . so empty . . . I'm still hoping for a continuation, but I agree without a definitive storyline it's easy for the roleplay to get 'lost'. I myself feel slightly like an intruder camping out on J.K. Rowling's territory. Nevertheless, it was hugely fun . . . if this is continuable without those leaving, I'd gladly have Elfie go reading and scheming onward. ^^))
Instructor
#333 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:28 AM
Ah how come this stopped?but i guess we all no how it ends now so no point
#334 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 2:47 AM
Default Alas... it would have been great!
Quote: Originally posted by littlesunshine123xx
Ah how come this stopped?but i guess we all no how it ends now so no point

Yes, I just found this thread and was saddened to see that it wasn't active. *sighs* Oh, well, I guess it wasn't meant to be. I love to roleplay, especially Harry Potter. I can be found on Myspace if anyone ever wants to join me.

Page 14 of 14