Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#201 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 2:06 AM
:O This is great, but I cant believe that no one has mentioned that if you go onto ladyfrontbum's website, she has links to body modification sliders, such as, shoulders, hips etc. These may be useful.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#202 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 1:05 PM
Hey. love the idea and all. but i hit a snag when using it. it worked at first but then it kept in a bent position. so in a way it's like tall and short. mind looking into this?
Sockpuppet
#203 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 3:04 PM
get the one from my site, that one should work.
http://www.bloomsbase.net/index.php...gory/18-sliders
Test Subject
#204 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 6:03 PM
love it=)
Test Subject
#205 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 6:36 PM Last edited by Sweminka : 13th Apr 2013 at 6:48 PM.
I put the file in the Mods > Packages folder and it doesn't seem to work. Any idea why?
Lab Assistant
#206 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 5:33 PM Last edited by Thnkr0917 : 18th Apr 2013 at 6:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by PiZ
this is so awesome. thank you! if only sims could bend down or stand on their tiptoes to kiss. but anyway, it still rocks without that!

i don't make mods or CC or anything (though i am an avid downloader) & i'm wondering why all these sliders are coming out for TS3 but they didn't have them for TS2. as someone who doesn't mod, if it's too complicated to explain to me then that's fine. i'm just curious ^_^

TS2 had Height sliders. I had a circus family with tall and short people. It's why I started looking for them in Ts3
Come to think of it I probably used stretchskeleton.
Test Subject
#207 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 4:07 PM
Where is the version that makes sims shorter?
Sockpuppet
#208 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Myakka
Where is the version that makes sims shorter?

Lab Assistant
#209 Old 25th May 2013 at 9:10 PM Last edited by skyrider77 : 27th May 2013 at 6:29 PM.
I have tried downloading this mod, i unfortunently cannot get it to work, i wonder what im doing wrong?. You do place it into the Mods/packages folder and not Mods/overides?. Its a shame i cannot get it to work, because i think having height variations makes it more realistic.

UPDATE: Ive got it to work now, but it doesnt appear in head or ears, it appears in nose, on my one. It does work great tho, so thank you
Test Subject
#210 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 11:48 PM
Default where doea it go?
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Hi All,

I'm finally releasing the Tall version of the Height slider. Unfortunately, making a Sim shorter than normal is extremely difficult without major bone deformations.

This slider appears in the Head and Ears section, and only makes Sims taller.

Thanks to jfade for tweaking the tall version!

Note: If you really want to play with the short version, it's still in the package file - you just have to tick the Bi directional flag in the Blend Unit.

Comments welcome - especially about in game (rather than in CAS)

as to putting it in the sims 3 game, where does it go? how do you get it to go in the game?
Sockpuppet
#211 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skyrider77
I have tried downloading this mod, i unfortunently cannot get it to work, i wonder what im doing wrong?. You do place it into the Mods/packages folder and not Mods/overides?. Its a shame i cannot get it to work, because i think having height variations makes it more realistic.

UPDATE: Ive got it to work now, but it doesnt appear in head or ears, it appears in nose, on my one. It does work great tho, so thank you

yes, my sliders apear in nose section, Delphy's in face or ears
@AMF, you put it in your packages folder
IT shows in sliders section but you need to click the topright button when the sliders popwindow is there.
That is the tab for all individual sliders
Test Subject
#212 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
yes, my sliders apear in nose section, Delphy's in face or ears
@AMF, you put it in your packages folder
IT shows in sliders section but you need to click the topright button when the sliders popwindow is there.
That is the tab for all individual sliders

when i go to where all of the folders are, there isnt a folder named packages, id there a posibility it is named something else?
(i tried making a packages folder and it didnt work) :/
Sockpuppet
#213 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 7:09 AM
Test Subject
#214 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 2:41 AM
Hey i'm really new to downloading all those sliders.
Do i have to restart my game in order for all of them to appear?
I have downloaded many sliders including this height slider and i placed all of them into the Packages folder in the right place but they don't appear.
Why??? Help me please!
Mad Poster
#215 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 1:29 PM
Yes, you will need to restart your game. The game can only read files in the Packages folder when the game is started. If you make any changes to the contents of the Packages folder while the game is running it will just ignore them until you next start the game.
It's probably a bad idea to go altering the contents of the Packages folder while the game is running anyway.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#216 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 4:38 AM
Thanks that helped!
I also added the MasterController to the game and I got all the extra sliders to appear.
Test Subject
#217 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 3:14 PM
Thank you :P
Does this work with Supernatural? I'm concerned about fairy's feet dragging in the ground while flying ._.
Test Subject
#218 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Wow, we're becoming spoiled for choice now with all these new sliders appearing, thank you! Finally, a Sims game where we can have men who are taller than women!
Or even women taller than men!
Test Subject
#219 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 3:32 PM
i cant find the short version.
Sockpuppet
#220 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 3:54 PM
Test Subject
#221 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
get the one from my site, that one should work.

thak you very much
Test Subject
#222 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 6:18 AM
really helpful :D
Test Subject
#223 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 11:13 PM
I am new at this...
How can I edit a .packfile File?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#224 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 1:38 PM
If you mean a .package file, use s3pe: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo....php?board=19.0

I'm not aware of a .packfile type in Sims 3.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#225 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 5:27 PM
this is awsome!!! thanks!
Page 9 of 10