Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 5:02 PM
Definitely going to try this!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 10:07 PM
SOOO excited to start this challenge. I'm setting up a rules list for myself right now. For example: a child has to reach a certain skill level in handiness to unlock the basement and front door. I plan to give them a "blocked" computer so the children can ONLY write to earn money, but if they earn level 7 logic they can hack into the security cameras and shut them off.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#78 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IceeVogue
SOOO excited to start this challenge. I'm setting up a rules list for myself right now. For example: a child has to reach a certain skill level in handiness to unlock the basement and front door. I plan to give them a "blocked" computer so the children can ONLY write to earn money, but if they earn level 7 logic they can hack into the security cameras and shut them off.

You have some really cool ideas. I hope you enjoy(ed) the challenge!

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#79 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 2:11 PM
so so cool i really wanna try this
Test Subject
#80 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlover7114
I think I got the pictures to work this time... There will be a closer pic of the cell or cage or whatever you wanna call it later, and if you want the children and the caretaker... and their pet dog

I hope you dont mind but im going to basically copy your entire orphanage :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caveworm
I hope you dont mind but im going to basically copy your entire orphanage :D

Well thank you @Caveworm
I hope it went well, sorry for not getting back, this is my first time online in quite a while, so I'm surprised anybody has even looked at my challenge lol

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Page 4 of 4