Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 5:30 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Mod broke school system - Can't find the mod
I added a mod for no school here on MTS months back, but now I can't seem to find it.
I have my game log, can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

http://pastebin.com/u5HzAVt0
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 6:07 AM
To find what you have downloaded go to 'My Downloaded items under Tools on Classic and under 'My Links' on Bootstrap. Look over your downloaded items (And do thank any that show up red and unthanked, creators appreciate it) and that lists all the content you have downloaded. Once found, download the mod again so you can see it's exact name, then you will be able to find it in your game and remove it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
To find what you have downloaded go to 'My Downloaded items under Tools on Classic and under 'My Links' on Bootstrap. Look over your downloaded items (And do thank any that show up red and unthanked, creators appreciate it) and that lists all the content you have downloaded. Once found, download the mod again so you can see it's exact name, then you will be able to find it in your game and remove it.

I've looked there twice. Don't see any "No school" types of mods.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marshaline6
I've looked there twice. Don't see any "No school" types of mods.

So are you sure you downloaded a no school mod? Are you sure it was from here? Have you downloaded any other mods The site lists everything you have downloaded.
The easiest way to stop the school bus is the sign from Simlogical although that should not crash your game.

try running the Hack Conflict Utility from sim wardrobe.

You might need to try sort by date and remove everything from the date before things started to crash. If that doesn't help it's probably time for a 50/50 search.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 7:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
So are you sure you downloaded a no school mod? Are you sure it was from here? Have you downloaded any other mods The site lists everything you have downloaded.
The easiest way to stop the school bus is the sign from Simlogical although that should not crash your game.

try running the Hack Conflict Utility from sim wardrobe.

You might need to try sort by date and remove everything from the date before things started to crash. If that doesn't help it's probably time for a 50/50 search.

I'll try that, thank you.
I know I downloaded it from MTS, I was planning on filming some stuff on Sims 2.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 4:39 PM
No school mod on MTS is here: http://modthesims.info/d/165379. There are 3 files, for teens, for children and for both.