Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 7:11 PM Last edited by sam&skye : 28th Nov 2015 at 1:47 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Which outfit are the female NPC's at the restaurant podium wearing?
There's something wrong in my game, probably default replacements conflicting. Just can't find the source because I have no idea which outfit it is.

http://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/249462.html

My guess is this one, but since I can't find anything I'm not sure if I'm too dumb to find the mistake or it's the wrong outfit.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 8:25 AM
What exactly is the problem?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 8:48 AM
I think the question is if the linked outfit is the one that female NPCs wear when they work at the restaurant podium - I don't think it is, is that NPC outfit even visible in regular CAS? And something is wrong with the game.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 1:08 PM
The question is which outfit it is. What is the name of the outfit the NPCs at the podium are wearing.

I'll check what the problem is myself then, I only need to know which outfit they wear.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 1:48 PM
Nvm, I found it.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 10:11 PM
Is it that suit?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 1:00 PM
Yep it is. At least I'm pretty sure it is, didn't test yet. It looks exactly like what they're wearing and I didn't find any sorta clone of it. My mistake was that I kept looking at the adult one when the podium people are elders... (I always do that.)