Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 8:48 PM Last edited by frodopancakes : 29th Nov 2015 at 9:09 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Marriage stopping romantic interactions on in-laws
Okay so I've never had this problem before and I've played Sims 2 since it came out, I've got Sims 2 Ultimate Collection so I don't have to use all my brothers expansions any more, I've started up a neighbourhood and married two sims, and now the male can't perform romantic interactions on his sister-in-law, but can perform Family kiss, despite the fact that this shouldn't be happening and she's not listed under family in his relationships tab. She can still perform romantic interactions on him. It works exactly the same the other way round in that the wife can't perform romantic interactions on her new in-laws either but they can on her.

If anyones got any ideas on whats causing this or how to fix it that would be appreciated, thanks.