Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2010 at 4:26 PM Last edited by go_baby_gogo : 1st May 2010 at 8:15 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default My jaw sliders don't work - NOT CC RELATED!
It's been a couple days now that I can't move my jaw sliders. Actually, they do move, but it changes nothing in my Sims face.

My most recent addition to my game was a custom city called Anju Falls (can be found here ), and I have installed the extra sliders from Bella3lek4 (It used to be here on MTS, but I couldn't find it.)

It sucks not being able to change the jaw line, so please help me!

EDIT

This is NOT CC related. I've already removed all custom content from my game and the problem persists.
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st May 2010 at 5:00 PM
Were you able to move the jaw sliders before installing the Bella3lek4 sliders? If so, remove them, delete your caches, and test. If those sliders are preventing your jaw sliders from working, there is nothing we can do to help. Individual creators support their own work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st May 2010 at 6:46 PM Last edited by go_baby_gogo : 1st May 2010 at 8:27 PM. Reason: more information
I'm having trouble finding the files for the slider hack...

EDIT:

Found it. Didn't help.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd May 2010 at 4:46 AM
hi, go baby gogo, i had the EXACT same problem, with the jaw sliders. here's what i did:
1) uninstall bella3lek4's sliders
2) install johna's slider hack, which is available on the 10 New CAS Slider page, and increases slider limit.
3) Install bella3lek4's sliders again
It should fix your problem, because the problem is the slider limit, so good luck!
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by peacexlovexstp
hi, go baby gogo, i had the EXACT same problem, with the jaw sliders. here's what i did:
1) uninstall bella3lek4's sliders
2) install johna's slider hack, which is available on the 10 New CAS Slider page, and increases slider limit.
3) Install bella3lek4's sliders again
It should fix your problem, because the problem is the slider limit, so good luck!

I'm having the same problem with the jaw and cheek sliders but i dont have any extra sliders in my game i dont know what would be causing the problem and its frustrating because all my sims look the same because of the jaw and cheeks please help someone